Belly fat

Options
Hi, can some one please help me with my belly fat, I do cardio everyday, but thats the only thing I can do and I dont see any results. I can't afford a gym membership and I am studying for my MCAT. So, I usually only have time for cardio. And, I usually eat 150 carbohydrates a day, is that too much. Does someone have any healthy snack ideas or solution to my belly fat. Thanks.

Replies

• rosie241
    rosie241 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, not sure if this helps but i found if i cut down my sugar intake my tummy shrunk. a friend of mine is a personal trainer and gave me that advice. hope that helps!:smile:
  • purnurple
    purnurple Posts: 102
    Options
    do you have a netflix? okay assuming you do and if you dont go to target and get this. in my pictures there is a picture of a workout video. get it. its great. i lost alot of belly fat quickly with on of the ab attack videos. this video is available on netflix as a watch it now and you can buy it at target for 10. love the video.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    nothing =]. you just got to keep on eating under calorie goal. You cannot spot treat! You probably wont have a flat tummy until you are around 19% bf for a female or idk what for men. It sucks, but that is life =]
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    nothing =]. you just got to keep on eating under calorie goal. You cannot spot treat! You probably wont have a flat tummy until you are around 19% bf for a female or idk what for men. It sucks, but that is life =]

Interesting about the body fat percentage number! Thanks
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Spot reduction is very real. Just keep doing thousands of crunches a day.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Just so you know push ups, crunches, lunges and squats are not cardio and will make your body look better plus you dont need any equipment. :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

I think the number might even be lower than that, cause when I had 20% body fat my stomach certainly wasn't flat as I was still carrying around my kangaroo pouch at that point.

But, yeah, there is no such thing as spot reduction so you just gotta eat right, do some cardio, and a little resistance training and this belly fat will reduce just as the rest of the fat does.