Fairly New Here!

Options
My name is Lexie. I am a sixteen-year old girl. For most of my life, I have been a bit chubby. When I came into seventh grade, my sister entrusted me with a horrid secret about her teacher with whom she was having relations, and to deal with the stress I ate double what I normally would.
~I gained forty pounds in one year, and at a whopping 180 pounds I entered eigth grade. And still my weight was slowly rising. Once I reached 195 pounds, I knew that I had to take responsibility.
~I had lost five pounds with Weight Watchers, but due to the high cost, my plan was canceled. I searched high and low for help. I stumbled across My Fitness Pal, and now I am continuing my journey. I am aware that I should be eighteen to use this site, but I need help and knowledge now, not in two years.
:smile:

Replies

• squashaclein
    Options
    You could of just said you were 18
  • Palook
    Palook Posts: 8
    Options
    I did because you aren't supposed to use the site unless you're an adult. I lied to the internet :wink:
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well I think support is a good and EXTREMELY helpful thing in a situation like this. You don't need to be 18 to be in need of help so I hope you get what you need from MFP. I like it so far :)
  • Palook
    Palook Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you so much!