Low Cal alcoholic drinks

Scoochie1
Scoochie1 Posts: 121 Member
edited September 30 in Health and Weight Loss
Anyone have any suggestions? I seem to undo all my good work at the weekend with a few glasses of wine.

Replies

• purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    I love wine :smile:
    Weight watchers do a nice one but it's a bit pricy. There is also a brand called Enlighten which is low cal that I have found in most Greene King pubs.
    I usually have a Gin and slimline tonic which is around 60 cals compared to most wines which are around 150 a glass.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    a spirit, vodka whisky gin, straight or with low cal no cal mixer..... but still gonna slow progress, take it from someone that knows.... I want to be able to drink and lose BUT if I want to lose quickly regularly then i HAVE to cut out the alcohol, it stinks but that is the way it is for me..... bah humbug!
  • Becca308
    Becca308 Posts: 43 Member
    I drink vodka and soda with a wedge of lime - it only comes in around 60 calories. :-)
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    vodka is good. you could have vodka lemonade and lime or champagne? thats low in cals too
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Vodka and diet coke for me

Alhough if I fancy wine I make sure I exercise enough to have a few glasses!
  • Scoochie1
    Scoochie1 Posts: 121 Member
    Super - I'm a vodka drinker when I'm out, so I'll just have to get some for when I'm at home. Thats folks.
    Congrats on the smoking thing Carnat22 - I'm off them since the 1st Feb (thats why I'm here!) and my birthday is the 8th May, which made the date jump out at me.
This discussion has been closed.