Graze Boxes

Options
shezza737
shezza737 Posts: 95 Member
Hey all - am just about to place my first order for a graze box.

One quick question to those that already purchase them, am i right in thinking I can not pick what I want to have in my box?? I can't see anywhere on their website that allows me to do this, unfortunately,

There are a few things, I know I won't like, for example Olives (I can not stand them)

Thank you to anyone that can help xx

Replies

• purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You can't choose what you have sent to you but you can ditch specific ones that you don't like or say don't send them so often. You can request your favourites to be sent asap but it's just a lucky dip really :smile:
    I've stopped having them now as I still have a few left over that I haven't got round to eating. They are handy to keep at my office but to be honest I prefer to have other low cal snacks that I can buy cheaper. A lot of them are quite high in cals which I didn't realise until I received my first one. Also, the boxes are tiny! lol
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    There is a preferences set-up so you can tell them what you like or don't like. Or you could send me your olives, I love 'em!
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to provide a forwarding address for you to send all olives my way :)

On a more helpful note: No, you can't choose what you want, but you can choose what you DON'T want. I think it's more fun this way, little surprise every time the box arrives :)
  • Scoobies87
    Scoobies87 Posts: 379
    Options
    No you cant choose what you want, however if you go on 'rate foods' you can click on the option of 'send soon' and you will be mot likely to receive those. I love graze boxes!!! the honey comb flapjack is to DIE for!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Also, if your worried about the calories, got for the eatwell boxes as they tend to contain the lower calorie options. I love my Graze boxes :-D
  • appleskye
    appleskye Posts: 54
    Options
    Go to 'Browse and Rate' at the top of the website and go through all the foods, clicking 'bin' for anything you don't like. I decided I only wanted dried fruit so I binned everything else! This means I never get anything above about 130 calories. And I like getting a surprise every week too!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    I love my graze boxes!

Go on the web site and rate them before you get any , see i don't like dried apples! Bin the owns you don't fancy!

see CODE below if you want a free one!
  • catalame
    catalame Posts: 40
    Options
    All your olives is belonging to ME! Haha. Yeah lucky dip and I friggen love them
  • shezza737
    Options
    I'm happy to provide a forwarding address for you to send all olives my way :)

On a more helpful note: No, you can't choose what you want, but you can choose what you DON'T want. I think it's more fun this way, little surprise every time the box arrives :)

Haha - your not that far away from me in Norwich to be fair, next time i'm in the Cambridge area I can drop them through your letter box ;0)
  • shezza737
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. Will rate my likings and dislikings and look forward to a surpirse ;)
  • shezza737
    Options
    I love my graze boxes!

Go on the web site and rate them before you get any , see i don't like dried apples! Bin the owns you don't fancy!

see CODE below if you want a free one!

Thank you for the code xx
  • charliebird
    charliebird Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just out of interest are Graze boxes meant to be eaten instead of a meal and grazed through the day? I am fearful that I will order one of these - demolish the lot and still have my 3 meals - bang goes my calorie allowance. They sound awesome.!
  • shezza737
    Options
    Just out of interest are Graze boxes meant to be eaten instead of a meal and grazed through the day? I am fearful that I will order one of these - demolish the lot and still have my 3 meals - bang goes my calorie allowance. They sound awesome.!

I am fearful of exactly the same thing - which is why I have taken a long itme to finally place an order.

Like you say they sound fab, which is why I have 'biitne the bullet'' so to speak and finally placed an order.

Mine comes on Thursday, so shall see what I get, see how many calories things are and go from there i think.

xx
  • Vixster71
    Vixster71 Posts: 15
    Options
    I've been having graze boxes for a few weeks now and I find that I don't just plough in and scoff the lot (like I would with a bag of sweets). I can open one of the 4 little tubs and nibble (graze) my way through the contents in an afternoon / evening.
    I find that a whole Graze box will last 2 - 3 days so I only order 2 a week.

You must try the Hot Cross Buns & Lemon Merangue pots they do - totally exquisite & not as naughty as they sound.
    Looking forward to my new delivery today!
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

No, they're meant as healthy snacks between meals or with a meal if you like. The ones I've had range from between 70 to 250 cals a pot so not really enough to count as a meal on its own.