Hi

Options
maria1113
maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
I just happened to run into this site and decided to join. It's always easier to fight your weight with some support from people in same spot.
One of the reasons why I joined is the fact that here I can be who I am and be honest. We have this kind of site in my country too (yip, I'm from Northern Europe, so English isn't my first language, sorry in advance ;) ) but few people found me from there and I really didn't appreciate their stalking. Rather stay anonymous even for a bit :)

Anyway, I had huge stress this spring because of college (graduated last month) and ended up adding up some pounds. Now I feel like I need to get rid of them and get more healthy since I'm only 26 and still have long life ahead of me. I do have couple friends here that I can go to walks with and that's what I've been doing lately. I also ride horses once or twice a week. Now I just need to move more and eat more healthily. It's though, especially because my vacation is starting soon, but then I'll have more time to cook while at home :)

So I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'll try to add some kind of picture when I'm not at work (yes, bad me :embarassed: )!

Replies

• AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site...good luck with your weight loss :-))
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • cairney4698
    cairney4698 Posts: 237
    Options
    Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the site. Good luck
  • KerryLou_19
    Options
    welcome (:
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome hun, and your English is great! Feel free to add me if you like....I too was a bit worried about making new friends on such a public site but everyone has been great so far...no stalking!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need some support.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) This site seems very welcoming and fun, even when it's about weight loss (among other things of course :))!