A good blender?

Options
2»

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I have a VERY cheap one... I have the Hamilton Beach single serve had it for a month now you can drink out of the cup you blend in has not broke or failed me and I only paid $14.00 LOL!!! so good for me!:wink:
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have a VERY cheap one... I have the Hamilton Beach single serve had it for a month now you can drink out of the cup you blend in has not broke or failed me and I only paid $14.00 LOL!!! so good for me!:wink:

Is it dishwasher safe and can you purchase at a Target/Walmart? If so, I am getting one tomorrow!
  • bzmom
    Options
    Not sure I dont have a dishwasher :frown:

Is it dishwasher safe and can you purchase at a Target/Walmart? If so, I am getting one tomorrow!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I have a blendor, but since we got the magic bullet as a gift this past Christmas it's been great! So easy and fast! Have not used our blendor in months!
  • IAMQUEEN
    IAMQUEEN Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm in the market for a good blender. The one I have is real basic and makes my smoothies frothy "/ (I don't know if the protein powder did it) I want a smoothie to come out just like the professionals.
  • danadee
    danadee Posts: 49
    Options
    Consumer Reports rated Vitamix #1, and Ninja #2. And the Ninja is about $300 less.
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Did a little research just now. The blender has received great reviews. It is not dishwasher safe but several reviewees have put it through and been alright. Also, found it for $12 at Walmart...and for that price I can do a little handwashin'!
  • bzmom
    Options
    Yeah I noticed they lowered their price putting it on sale I may get another one for my son fights me for the cup LOL!!!

Did a little research just now. The blender has received great reviews. It is not dishwasher safe but several reviewees have put it through and been alright. Also, found it for $12 at Walmart...and for that price I can do a little handwashin'!
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'm in the market for a good blender. The one I have is real basic and makes my smoothies frothy "/ (I don't know if the protein powder did it) I want a smoothie to come out just like the professionals.

Yeah, mine come out pretty frothy, too, sometimes. :ohwell:

The best blender I ever had was a cheap $20-ish by Oster. It had the pour dispense thing, too, which I loved, because I'm clumsy and spill everything. Wish I still had it!
  • hchristine
    hchristine Posts: 63
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your help :)