Thank You Jillian:) Make sure to do measurements!!!

jennykling
jennykling Posts: 44 Member
I have been doing Ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels and I am so pleased. I have not done it exactly how you are supposed to because I like to break the rules. I did the dvd about 4 times a week and mixed up the weeks. For instance, last week I did week 1-4 for my 4 days. I like to mix things up. I also was following myfitness for my eating and running/walking for cardio as well.

My results were
Weight loss: 6.5 lbs (starting 127.5 lbs)

Waist loss: 2 inches
Hip loss: 1.5 inches
L thigh: 1.5 inches
R thigh: 1.5 inches
L arm: .5 inches
R arm: .5 inches
Bust: .5 inches

For a total of 8 inches loss over the course of about a month and half!!!!
I had never measured myself until before I started doing this so I just want to encourage everyone to do measurements. 6.5 pounds is great but I am so excited about the inches. I dropped 2 sizes in clothing as well.

I still have to do some of the modifications but I give it my all. You guys can do this too.

Replies

• 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Great job!!!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Great job! I never think to do my measurements, I feel like if I see a change then I'm losing inches, but I might see it more if I know its there!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Great results! Measurements are so important :happy:
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Great job! As soon as my pinched nerve is okay, Ill be starting 30 day shred! :)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    WOW!!!! I am finishing up with 30DS with Jillian. I have lost several inches over the time I have been doing it. I aim for 3-4 times a week but have slacked off AGAIN with it! So nice to have a quick workout! I plan to start Ripped in 30 once I finish 30 DS. Love Jillian!!
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Great job!! Well done!
  • vickigee
    vickigee Posts: 36
    I have only weighed and not done any measurements. I have lost 31 pounds since January and have went from a size 16 and just bought my first size 8 skirt. Feels so great to be back down into those small sizes again after so many years. I didn't want to see the numbers I wanted to feel the numbers going away.
    I have just been walking almost every day every day. Some days I only get a 1/2 mile but most days I get five to six miles in. All my miles are done in my house which is thankfully is made for walking.
    Keep up all your logging as I think that is totally important that we are honest with ourselves.
    If we can't be honest we ourselves we won't stay on track and we won't be healthy and stay that way.
    SO THANK YOUR FOR THIS SITE and helping ME AND EVERYONE ELSE TO A HEALTHIER LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Great results! I just started 30DS last week and although I don't think I'll lose the weight I want, I think I'll definately be able to tone things up and lose SOME inches!! I'd be happy with a 2-3 inch total loss at this point!!! You've given me positive inspiration--so thank you!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!