New Show Ruby

Options
Ok so who watched new show Ruby last night on Sytle channel..If she can do this any of us can!!!!!

Replies

• zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    Ok so who watched new show Ruby last night on Sytle channel..If she can do this any of us can!!!!!
  • pamelaeilf
    Options
    I seen it yesterday morning. I assume that the show is helping pay the cost for the obesity dr, psychiatrists, personal trainer, gym costs, and the food prep costs. I would love to walk into somewhere and have them give me everything I need to eat for the week and have to do no other shopping.

It will be interesting to see how long they follow her on the show.
  • pamelaeilf
    Options
    I seen it yesterday morning. I assume that the show is helping pay the cost for the obesity dr, psychiatrists, personal trainer, gym costs, and the food prep costs. I would love to walk into somewhere and have them give me everything I need to eat for the week and have to do no other shopping.

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I wanted to watch it but I was sick and was asleep by 6 last night. Was it good? If so I am sure they will replay it and then I can Tivo it.

Connie
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I saw some of it at 12-something this morning during my insomnia.

Her nephew is living with her because his parents got a cat and he is allergic to cats. Did I miss something, like, "Oh yeah, I was doing drugs and stealing too, which is why they kicked me out", or did his parents really choose a cat over him?!?!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I missed it, but just heard talk about it and will definitely be watching or recording it from here on in!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    By the way, here's the link to her page/blog for those of us who missed it:

http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle/shows/ruby/blog/index.jsp?categoryName=ruby
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    I wanted to watch it but I was sick and was asleep by 6 last night. Was it good? If so I am sure they will replay it and then I can Tivo it.

Connie

I missed it too but set up the DVR.

They have it replaying today at 3pm (on the east coast) and I am sure it will be on again after that.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    You can go to the the link below to find out when it will be on again. The premier will be on quite a few times.

http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle/shows/schedule.jsp
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    It is on agian tonight at 9 for those interested.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Wow, that's really kind of negative, but everyone does have their opinion. I feel that she's not on welfare, but on disability with tourtering on the side for extra income and maybe with support and help, she will make it. She did slim down from 700 to 500 on her own, so I will be hopeful and confident. Yes, I am sure we would all like to have the financial help, if that is the case, but I can only be hopeful and keep up with her personal blog she has for encouragement.

And who doesn't need encouragement. Maybe she is being sponsered by style tv to help others. Maybe she can be a roll model.
  • elliott062907
    Options
    I saw some of it at 12-something this morning during my insomnia.

Her nephew is living with her because his parents got a cat and he is allergic to cats. Did I miss something, like, "Oh yeah, I was doing drugs and stealing too, which is why they kicked me out", or did his parents really choose a cat over him?!?!

Ok, I must interject..... Is the show about help, encouragement, wanting to live or is it about being picked apart??

It is encouraging to watch and succeed and see how some one else lives day to day with this.
  • elliott062907
    Options

well, I totally agree with you, no one is perfect and I hope she, as well as all of us, can make it and succeed.....

But from the posts below, others have their own doubts, misgivings and evilness, so to speak!!!