New Jersey Newbie

Hello all,

I am new to the boards, I spent a couple weeks comparing a different weight loss log on a different site to the one on this site, to see which one I wanted to continue with. I have finally decided on maintaining this log and letting the other go by the wayside.

This site is just easy to use, easy to customize for the things I want to track, and some of your blog threads are funny to read, and others informative. I love the food log, it makes it easy to track my caloric intake. I am not so good at tracking my exercise.

I had gone from 208 in July down to 196 in October when I started using this site. I haven't changed my methods, but am now down to a low 193, looking forward to 190.

It is great to see how many of you have been around for a bit and are continuing to strive for your individual goals. I look forward to sharing stories, ideas, and goals with you.

Replies

• fortiter00
    fortiter00 Posts: 47 Member
    Hello all,

I am new to the boards, I spent a couple weeks comparing a different weight loss log on a different site to the one on this site, to see which one I wanted to continue with. I have finally decided on maintaining this log and letting the other go by the wayside.

This site is just easy to use, easy to customize for the things I want to track, and some of your blog threads are funny to read, and others informative. I love the food log, it makes it easy to track my caloric intake. I am not so good at tracking my exercise.

I had gone from 208 in July down to 196 in October when I started using this site. I haven't changed my methods, but am now down to a low 193, looking forward to 190.

It is great to see how many of you have been around for a bit and are continuing to strive for your individual goals. I look forward to sharing stories, ideas, and goals with you.
  • jree435
    jree435 Posts: 33 Member
    Welcome!!

You will definitely find support and motivation for reaching your goals here

You'll also make lots of good friends

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • This site is amazing and I agree that it is very user-friendly. Hope to get to know you better!