Things that excite me! What excites you!

skinnymeinaz
skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
edited September 30 in Food and Nutrition
:laugh: lol...get your minds out of the gutter.

Since I have made the change to make a healthy lifestyle for myself I have found so many things that excite me....finding a coupon on healthy food (including ice cream ~ Go Skinny Cow!!!), finishing a dvd, lasting longer on the treadmill, having friends that actually understand where you are coming from (I love MFP"s ~ my fitness pals), finding a healthier way to make one of your favorite foods, losing a lb that you didn't think you would lose, etc.......

:flowerforyou: btw..... here is a link to get a coupon http://www.simplysensibleentrees.com

What excites you????? (keep it clean)

Replies

• RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    MY MFP FRIENDS, AND THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, MY GRANDSON TELLING ME I LOOK NICE(AH),AND NOT GOING OVER IN CALORIES AT THE END OF THE DAY, AND FITTING INTO CLOTHES THAT WEREN'T FITTING BEFORE!!!!!!°♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。*˛˚ ✰* ★˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ ✰˚* ˚ RED
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    MY MFP FRIENDS, AND THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, MY GRANDSON TELLING ME I LOOK NICE(AH),AND NOT GOING OVER IN CALORIES AT THE END OF THE DAY, AND FITTING INTO CLOTHES THAT WEREN'T FITTING BEFORE!!!!!!°♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。*˛˚ ✰* ★˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ ✰˚* ˚ RED
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Well... frankly...

My pants falling down because they're too big :bigsmile: Hehe!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    The Smiths and blonde haired girls with dark eyes
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Jumping on the trampoline with my nephew, especially the toe touch and front flip I can do again, while on the trampoline; having men flirt with me a lot more often; seeing how excited my dogs get when we go on our daily w-a-l-k-s (shhh, don't say the word out loud!); walking to my closet and not stressing over whether or not something will be too tight. :flowerforyou:
  • jbbolton
    jbbolton Posts: 10
    I bought waist size 34 Levi's this weekend, the first time in 15 years I could wear them.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Well... frankly...

My pants falling down because they're too big :bigsmile: Hehe!

Me too!! haha.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Looking in the mirror!!! I can't get enough of myself! :laugh:
  • kctbo
    kctbo Posts: 29
    Love the fact that mine are falling down also...:)
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    I can run a little bit now. Just like 30 seconds but hey, that's an awesome start since I've been physically unable to run in over 10 years (car accident injury). And I can do man pushups now!
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    My lovely MFPs and seeing how well they do, working out, not going over my calories, seeing the numbers on the scale and measuring tape go lower and lower, feeling all my strong new muscles, having more endurance and a better attitude, not being afraid to show off my arms, Hungry Girl and Jillian Micheals! :)
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    I was able to buy a pair of jean capris over the weekend and they weren't in the plus size department!
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Being able to do a few REAL pushups, noticing a muscle in my calf just "pop out" when flexing my foot, shopping for clothes in smaller sizes, getting out a measuring tape and logging in smaller numbers, and cooking healthy food that tastes absolutely awesome.....just to name a few!
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    My newfound obsession with yogurt and my ankles!
  • ladyjade68
    ladyjade68 Posts: 56
    My son (23) said "Mama, you know you look like you're in your twenties!" THAT excited me!
  • JDMPWR- Love The Smiths!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Thanks pals!!! Looks like we are all doing great!!!!! I don't know about everyone else but I am only getting started!!! This is sooooo exciting!!!!
This discussion has been closed.