100 lbs gone!

Options

Replies

• Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Amazing! The more you lose, the younger you look! Wonderful!
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful!!!!! Congrats to you, I'm hoping to join the 100 club in a few months. For now, one day at a time.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great job!! So inspiring and Congrats on your accomplishment!!!!
  • charitypebbles
    charitypebbles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    way to go you look great
  • BeeMarieG
    BeeMarieG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    Congratulations! you look amazing!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    *shamelessly bumping my own topic*

And thanks for the compliments everyone!
  • Hily81
    Hily81 Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow...congrats! What an inspiration as I myself have about 97 lbs to lose. It's daunting to think about as I just start out! You look great!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    Awesome...congratulations!!:happy:
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work!!! You look so great!!! Congrats on really working hard and achieving your goals!!!
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wow. You've revealed such an athletic figure in the last two photos :) Good luck with whatever you're doing next in the pursuit of health.
  • helenium
    Options
    Wow. You've revealed such an athletic figure in the last two photos :) Good luck with whatever you're doing next in the pursuit of health.
  • helenium
    Options
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! You look absolutely fabulous! Great job
  • Rockindreamer
    Options
    I think I know you!!! lol Do you know Besana and Fran? And congrats on the amazing weight loss, you look incredible! =)
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Congrats!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry i missed this post...i was on vacation and was looking forward to celebrating with you.....sooooooo happy you passed the 100lb mark...you are an amazing person and i'm glad we are friends here.....keep up the great work, i use you to push myself harder every day...
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! I started at 243 and am aiming to get between 150-160, this its just proof you can do it!! You look awesome!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry i missed this post...i was on vacation and was looking forward to celebrating with you.....sooooooo happy you passed the 100lb mark...you are an amazing person and i'm glad we are friends here.....keep up the great work, i use you to push myself harder every day...

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I love our friendly "competition", and I think you're doing great as well! :drinker:
  • tarakal
    tarakal Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!