X BoX Kinnect Your Shape Fitness Evolved.

Options
Has anyone else used Kinnext on X box Fitness Evolved or Zumba for Kinnect. If so how are you finding it?

Replies

• Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Have the game and all the kit, just no where near enough room to use it :/

Hope to find out one day once i win at furniture tetris.
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hope to find out one day once i win at furniture tetris.

After realizing that furniture tetris would be a complete failure where our TV and Xbox are, My husband went the "easier" route and bought another xbox and tv and set them up in the dining room we never use.

I've tried Dance Central, and I'm beyond not very good at it. (I really, really am bad, apparently.) But it was fun, except when I got frustrated because I swear I'm doing the moves exactly as the dancer in the game is doing them. We rented it for a few days and I played it a couple of times. We bought it last week when it was on sale at Target. I plan on trying again.

I also downloaded the demo for Zumba, but I haven't had a chance to try it.

My husband really wants to try the MMA trainer but it was out when we went to Family Video. I will try again this week. (Secretly, I plan on kicking his behind at it, but I'm looking forward to him doing something to get into shape.)
  • richardmbunn
    richardmbunn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have the Your Shape Fitness Evolved, Biggest Loser & Zumba for Kinnect. I find the Biggest Loser one too intense for me and often leaves me almost unable to walk for a couple of days. The other two are brilliant though. The calories burned for the Zumba are pretty high which is always a bonus. I also have the Biggest Loser one for the wii (the same one and the original one) and Just Dance 2 along with both the wii fit's. I haven't used the wii in ages now though as I prefer the Kinnect.
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I have Kinect Zumba and absolutely love it :) It really does involve some furniture Tetris but it's worth it so I can have the sitting room all to myself to prance around in lol! I've been at it most nights for about 8-10 weeks now. Not shedding any lbs really yet but feel much fitter and have finally learned the dance moves! How about you?

I bought Dance Central too but unfortunately I wear glasses. With them on I can't see a thing (dancing around in steamy glasses... lol) and without them I can't see what move I'm supposed to do next so that one didn't work so well for me :(