150 down and 90 to go !

Options
Hello all ! Hope you are all having a great day ! Just thought it was time to post a before and current picture .. Thanks for everyone's great support on here.. I wish you all the best of luck ! I am 1 year into my weight loss journey and 150 pounds down ! I had the lap band surgery 10 months ago and have lost 131 pounds post op.. It is an awesome tool to have but like anything else it is still hard work and takes great dedication to over come this life style change..

Life is to short not to do the things you dream of doing and I very much want to grow old and watch my daughter blossom throughout her life ! Never give quit or throw in the towel ... We can all achieve our goals together here on mfp !

before
me.jpg

Current
IMG_0077-1.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Replies

• vampymegs
    vampymegs Posts: 39
    Options
    holy cow! What a great transformation already ... congrats!!! :)
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You look great!!! keep up the good work
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    So Impressive!!! You don't even look like the same man!!!! Keep up the great job! I know it's alot of work. But just think of how great you feel!! It only gets better my friend!!! Hugs to you!!!

Best Wishes~Rhonda
  • StacyFrisbie
    StacyFrisbie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome, keep it up!
  • Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    Thanks ! The pictures got cut off for some reason.. I will try to fix them if I can lol...
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    What incredible progress you've made!!! I'm totally inspired by you. WTG, HOTTIE! :flowerforyou:
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    IMG_0076-1.jpg
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Well I didnt get the pictures fixed I guess they will have to do for now lol...

Never give up hope ! Never Quit ! And always love yourself and push through the hard times !
  • lrodriguez83
    lrodriguez83 Posts: 136
    Options
    So proud of you!!! This is just awesome!!!!!! What a huge change!
  • davebarron
    davebarron Posts: 30
    Options
    Oh wow - your dedication and effort are really inspiring. Good job and keep it up, pal!
  • vinny536
    vinny536 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just gotta make the pics smaller. if you don't have a photo editing program you can use paint, go to image - stretch/skew then set the stretch percentages to something smaller. Make sure they are equal. This pic is 40% in both fields.

2usv5mc.jpg

Good work! how does it feel to be that much lighter in such a short time frame??
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a difference. Great job!
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Congratulations! you look great.
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Awesome, way to go!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! Great job! So much to be proud of :)
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    just gotta make the pics smaller. if you don't have a photo editing program you can use paint, go to image - stretch/skew then set the stretch percentages to something smaller. Make sure they are equal. This pic is 40% in both fields.

2usv5mc.jpg

Good work! how does it feel to be that much lighter in such a short time frame??

Thanks !! It feels great...
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    So proud of you!!! This is just awesome!!!!!! What a huge change!

Thanks ;}
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    What incredible progress you've made!!! I'm totally inspired by you. WTG, HOTTIE! :flowerforyou:

Thanks ;} You are looking hot yourself ! Awesome job ;}
  • vinny536
    vinny536 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Thanks !! It feels great...

What would you say are some of the most noticeable changes? What are some inconveniences that you used to deal with that you may not have thought about until now?
  • Wladzia
    Wladzia Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations! It's great that you are losing while you are young and can enjoy life without the resctrictions of all that fat. You're right - life is short and before you know it - 20 years go by and if you don't lose it now - you'll have bad knees, hips, hight blood pressure, etc. Enjoy your family!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!