Back on the wagon

Options
So when an alcohol/drug addict relapses it's called falling off the wagon right? Well Over the past two months I fell of the fast food wagon. I worked hard over the first moths of the year to drop 31 pounds. Then I went off to summer camp with my stepsons boyscout troop. So you would think living out in the woods hiking everywhere would be good exercise and conductive to weight loss,. NOPE! Turns out they feed you pretty good and I ended up gaining roughly 6 pounds back over the week of camp. Six pounds no big deal right? Well the problem was when I got home I didn't stop eating, Started getting more pizza and fried chicken. Got reacquainted with the King. Well I hit 10 pounds gained and the bells and whistles went off. So through better eating I lost six of those ten. Now it's back to the treadmill. My doctor told me at my last physical that 260 would be a good weight for me. I'm currently 325. Sixty-five pounds is gonna be rough to lose but I'm still here and still committed. I just suffered a brief relapse i know that a common tendency when failing to stay on a diet is to abandon it altogether but I have learned from my mistake. I have recommitted myself to living healthier. Better food choices and portion control.

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I know I have fallen off the wagon many times...I have just got back on too this week after a month of craziness, being sick, etc! Welcome back and good luck! :)
  • MadiGracesMomma
    Options
    Same here....back on the wagon we go!