A new exercise I saw on tv

Options
I saw this on TV and I think i would be interesting but Im wondering how much it would work.

http://www.flirtygirlfit.com/

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I saw this on TV and I think i would be interesting but Im wondering how much it would work.

http://www.flirtygirlfit.com/
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    I so want to try a strip tease class at some point...

would order the videos, but not sure my man would appreciate the stripper pole in the middle of the livingroom. Ok, sooo maybe he would!

Hah. :laugh:

I bought all the Carmen Electra strip tease movies and didn't find them to be all that great of a workout. The only one that was any good was really just strength training and I'm not sure that really had anything to do with the whole stripper thing.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    to say the least it could be fun. Carmen Electra has some videos out - I think it's a strip tease series but it seems like a similiar thing.

Just read the post above - guess the carmen electra ones aren't worth it.

I remember an interview of Demi Moore (remember she was in the movie strip tease) She actually took lessons and she said that all women should learn how and do a strip tease for their true love. It was the best way to know your body and appreciate it.

That was years ago - I remember but still not that brave!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    i've been looking into the same type of exercise - pole dancing classes - its said to be a truely invigorating workout - not sure how much 'work' i'd get done with hubby around though, so I'm thinking of losing a couple more stone, and then signing up :bigsmile: :wink:
  • catherheath
    catherheath Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been taking pole dance classes for a few months now and I'm addicted, it's a lot of fun. It's not really a cardio workout, but more of a strenght/toning workout. Although, I think you have to do it often for it to really make a difference. But what it is good for is self esteem. It makes you feel so sexy, girly and empowering. I really love it and in fact, I think it's good for weight loss in the sense that it encourages me to weight train and exercise more so I can do it better. You do need to be a bit fit to do some of those routines :smile:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I was looking for classes for the pole dancing but I agree I wouldn't get much done if I had a pole in my house. Im glad my husband finds me sexy but when im trying to "workout" get off me. :tongue:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    My hubby would go nuts if I got this. Too bad I can't afford it.:cry: