Started last week

Options
Hey guys. I started this on July 17th and I love it! It really is making me take a look at what I am eating and make healthier choices. Doing so, I lost 7 lbs. last week. My goal was only to lose 2 lbs a week, but I did something that I really hate....drink tons of water. I think that was the extra 5 lbs.

Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone success! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on the 7 lbs.
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Thank you very much!
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Well done you
    This site is fab and there are soooooo many brilliant MFP's on here always ready to motivate
    Feel free to add :smile:
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Ah to relive the wonderful water weight week. Totally the easiest week in the process. Welcome!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Goooooood morning! :)
  • ccrocker2380
    Options
    Awesome job. Keep up the good work. Yes I did the same my first week I lost 8 pounds. I believe it was the water as well. lol. Well Im always looking for new MFP friends tfor encouragement so feel free to add me if you like. Good Luck!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • terri0804
    terri0804 Posts: 20
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP!!!! I JOINED IN JUNE AND REALLY LOVE THE TOOL HERE AND I LIKE SEEING WHAT IM EATING AND CAN CONTROL IT MUCH BETTER..HERE'S TO A HAPPIER HEALTHIER YOU..CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS KEEP IT UP..

TERRI

FEEL FREE TO ADD
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I really hate water but I am making a go of it! I found it was easier when I bought a 32 oz. bottle and keep it filled at my desk. It's much easier to drink 2 of those instead of 8 regular glasses. I know...I know...totally a mental thing....

Forgive me if my signature keeps changing...I'm still trying to figure this all out!
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I really hate water but I am making a go of it! I found it was easier when I bought a 32 oz. bottle and keep it filled at my desk. It's much easier to drink 2 of those instead of 8 regular glasses. I know...I know...totally a mental thing....

Forgive me if my signature keeps changing...I'm still trying to figure this all out!

so you think drinking the water helped you lose those 7 pounds? wow
  • Mrsjenningsjr
    Mrsjenningsjr Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Way to go Angela! So glad to know that its working for you...keep up the good work! :wink:
  • VelcroPooh
    Options

so you think drinking the water helped you lose those 7 pounds? wow

I really do. I was on track to lose 2 pounds with the food intake and ended up with the extra 5. I truly don't drink water...hardly at all, normally. I do think it was the trick with me that first week and I'm sure I heard my body say, "Thank you! It's about time!"
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    Thanks Mrs. J!
  • waterlily
    waterlily Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Way to go on your loss!! Great job!!