Happy birthday, you have 18 lbs LESS on your body!

Options
Today is my birthday, and I decided to celebrate with a progress pic. I took "before" pics back in January, and WOW the difference amazes me. You don't fully see the difference when it's happening day by day. I can't recommend taking "before" pictures enough, it's such a thrill to see the difference! I know I still have a long way to go, but I am so proud of getting this far. I have gone from obese to overweight and plan to be a healthy weight by this time next year.

January1.jpg

July26.jpg

Whoops, the progress pic doesn't quite show right, at least for me... just right-click on the picture and select View Image to see the whole thing.

Go easy on me, I know I still have 40-50 lbs to lose! :D

Replies

• 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!! and congrats on your success so far. Keep up the good work!
  • mariasheehan
    mariasheehan Posts: 335
    Options
    Today is my birthday, and I decided to celebrate with a progress pic. I took "before" pics back in January, and WOW the difference amazes me. You don't fully see the difference when it's happening day by day. I can't recommend taking "before" pictures enough, it's such a thrill to see the difference! I know I still have a long way to go, but I am so proud of getting this far. I have gone from obese to overweight and plan to be a healthy weight by this time next year.

[Iimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/zlana/January1.jpg[/img]

July26.jpg

Go easy on me, I know I still have 40-50 lbs to lose! :D
  • mariasheehan
    mariasheehan Posts: 335
    Options
    Happy Birthday and well done xxxx
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Well Happy Birthday and congrats on the weight loss! Your lookin great!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!! You look great! Be proud of your success so far and keep going!!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Congrats!:drinker:

And Happy Birthday :flowerforyou:

M.:heart:
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    happy birthday and wtg
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are looking GREAT! :)
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    WOW!! You look GREAT!! And a very happy birthday to you too!! :flowerforyou:
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    hope you had a great day
    congrats!!
    keep up the great work:)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    hope you had a great day
    congrats!!
    keep up the great work:)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I wish 18 lbs was all I needed to lose to be overweight, but I'll get there. It's funny. I was down by 18 lbs on my birthday. :happy: Hope its the best for you.
  • stepbystep6
    stepbystep6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! You are right, before pictures (as hard as they are to see) are such a good way to see how far we have come. Congradulations and blessings on the rest of your journey.
  • vinlop
    vinlop Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! What a way to celebrate your success. Congrats!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    awesomeness!! great work AND I love your hair color!! Wishing you continued success!!
  • helly_zgb
    helly_zgb Posts: 39
    Options
    Happy birthday :)) you look great!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Happy bday and congratulations..what exercise have u been doing?
  • egam
    egam Posts: 127
    Options
    Amazing! I hope that will be me soon. Enjoy your birthday and all your hard work!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! Wow! You look great xx

Sue :smile: x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!