Friends for support & motivation

Options
smz63001
smz63001 Posts: 13 Member
Hi All, I am pretty new to this site. I did join awhile ago, but never really tracked calories or participated in the website. Well now I am back and looking for support and motivation to lose weight and be healthy. I've been tracking my calories for a couple weeks now, been exercising for a month and have only notice about 1 lb weigh loss. Its frustrating and annoying!! :(

*Any support would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
Sheri :smile:

Replies

• MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    welcome! I hope you'll find it to be a really helpful site. the community is very supportive and many are very knowledgeable about nutrition, weight loss, fitness, and tricks to make getting healthy work in a busy life.
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheri

I'd be glad to share with you so add me if you like!

It can be a slow process and I think by logging everything on MFP it might be easier to see what is not working for you. I certainly found out I was eating way too much.....

Anyway there are loads of lovely people here so add a few to help you

Good Luck

Di :smile:
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Sheri! This is a wonderful place to be. The support and encouragement here is amazing. I'm so glad you have made the choice to better your health for you and your children. If you need any extra support or words of encouragement along the way, feel free to add me. I wish you the best. :o)
  • dandy_mandy
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site, and I truly believe that the secret to success is a great MFP friend base. Feel free to add me for support!