My half way Transformation! Pics

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
I have been a member MFP since February and a member of Iron Works Gym for over 5 yrs and I have always been a very active member. My weight always fluctuated in the past because I would go hard with exercising and then fall off. In November of 2010 when I start disliking what I saw in the mirror and the way I felt, I decided to make a change. I made up my mind that I would work hard and consistently not only with exercising, but also with making healthier eating choices. At this time I was also at my heaviest weight (202 lbs). I decided to start back with Spinning Class and to incorporate moderate strength training.

At the beginning of 2011, I lost 6 lbs and was down to 196pds. At that point I decided to add more cardio to my routine and watch my portions more carefully (to make sure I was eating enough to replenish my body with the nutrition I needed). I started doing additional time on the cardio machines that Iron Works offered and decreased the strength training. It was then that I saw a change in my overall appearance each month. Today, 9 months later, I am proud to say that I have completely changed my lifestyle. I now exercise 5-6 days a week for 90 minutes and my eating habits have become very healthy and nutritious. I have lost a total of 30 lbs so far (my current wait is 172 lbs). I have not reached my ultimate goal yet, but with the commitment that I have found within, and the drive of knowing I can live longer and have a healthier Stephanie for my future, gives me the energy I need to continue on.

Nov 2010
Step1st.jpg

July 2011

Step2.jpg

Replies

• BeccaStearns
    Options
    Awesome results!!!!
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    Whew!!! Sexy Mama!!! You are smoking! So proud of you for your commitment to change! You are awesome!! Keep pushing I know you will be at your final goal in no time!!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    LOOKIN' GOOD!!! :D Way to go!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, way to go!
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    I love love love your hair! You look gorgeous! Good job.
  • onehottmama75
    onehottmama75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing. Way to go!!! :smile:
  • jocelynlewis
    Options
    Nice!, WTG!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're looking great! Keep up the good work!
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats!
  • Sarw27
    Sarw27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good job, you look fantastic!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Great commitment and your lifestyle changes are paying off. You look fabulous!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration girl. Keep it up!
  • QBee73
    QBee73 Posts: 53
    Options
    You are looking awesome. Keep it up and i know you will be at your goal in no time!
  • WinningAt50
    WinningAt50 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! U look amazing. Your hard work and dedication has really paid off. You are an inspiration to us all. Fabulous, just Fabulous!!
  • Luella70
    Luella70 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a difference! U look great!!!
  • bbrwneyes
    bbrwneyes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! After reading your post, I'm determined to keep doing what I am doing :) Thanks for sharing
  • pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!! You look outstanding!!!! So totally proud of you!!! You have inspired me in every way possible!
  • Lsosa1984
    Lsosa1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! This is greant encouragment!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hottie alert! The hard work is definitely paying off! I'm sure you have noticed the differenc, not only in how you look, or how your clothes fit - but in the attention of the guys. You look fantastic, keep up the good work!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Girl!! you look awesome...... Love those colors on you too!!! LMAO.. im with Hodar on this one.. Hottie Alert!! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!