Hey Zumba addicts...Newbie here!

Looking for some people to connect with to share tips and get motivation from! I have been on for a couple of days and the support is awesome! I am a Zumba addict (if you couldn't tell from my subject line, lol) among other things but I have struggles with losing weight like everyone else. The culprit? Everything that tastes good! That's where you come in....help keep me motivated and I will do the same for you! Add me please!

Replies

• MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Hello fellow Zumba addict!!! I swear I love this class so much its the best part of my day -- who ever thought we'd feel that way about exercise? Welcome!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Going to zumba today! however i prefer the zumba/hip hop combo!

Feel free to send me a friend request! i have some of the best mfp friends ever!
  • Dmiko5
    Dmiko5 Posts: 1
    I'm a Zumba Instructor who has lost 110 lbs in the past 18 months. About 30-ish more to go. I teach 11 classes/week - (about 8 hrs) and work out with a trainer 3 hours a week. The food at night is always my biggest struggle. I need to teach a class every night so I'm not in front of the TV snacking lol!
  • Hello I love Zumba. I went to a class last night, and I am going again Thursday.
  • SageLikeTheSpice
    SageLikeTheSpice Posts: 32 Member
    I adore zumba. It's my favorite class.

Once upon a time, I had THREE zumba classes each week I could go to, but one instructor moved away and the other class turned into kickboxing (slightly more intense, but way not as fun). But I do have a zumba PS3 game at home, and it's fun to do that, even if it's not the same without the other people around.