The Belly Fat

Options
What to do with the belly fat. I can lose weight every where except my belly . It's very uncomfortable . Any suggestions besides crunches ?

Replies

• penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I found that pilates got rid of most of my post baby paunch (a good dacade after the baby arrived), although it did not get rid of fat, i looked far more toned and have kept it that way. Zumba seems to be helping my waistline, but its early days yet!
    Linda
  • RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound odd, but when I was doing the 100 pushup challenge, I started to notice a difference in my waistline.
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    To actually get rid of the fat, you just need to keep up with cardio and calorie restriction to lower your body fat %. That said, you can definitely work on toning your abs in a number of ways. Yoga, pilates, and zumba are all good ways to tone. I also really like this youtube page, it has AWESOME toning workouts and they're free!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZTzUEtPTI
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Running has helped get rid of my podgy belly. Legs raises are good if you don't enjoy crunches.
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Try Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack- I love that workout!
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    stay away from sugar. Sugar from candy, breads, juice, wine, and yes, even some fruits. Sugars sit right there in the belly once ingested.