Hi from Michigan!

Hi! I'm new to this website and forum. I live in Michigan and i'm a mom of 3. This is a neat weightloss tool! Previously I've done Weight Watchers which has worked 3 times for me. :) I lost around 5 lbs before I had children, then again I lost 50 after I had each child.
I have no time or money to go to WW meetings anymore, so I found this site while i was searching for ways to help me reach my goal!

Replies

• Hi! I'm new to this website and forum. I live in Michigan and i'm a mom of 3. This is a neat weightloss tool! Previously I've done Weight Watchers which has worked 3 times for me. :) I lost around 5 lbs before I had children, then again I lost 50 after I had each child.
    I have no time or money to go to WW meetings anymore, so I found this site while i was searching for ways to help me reach my goal!
  • orangestarr05
    orangestarr05 Posts: 9 Member
    WELCOME! What part of MI are you from? I'm originally from Southeast MI, myself, now in IL. Congratulations on joining this and good luck with your goals!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    HELLO,welcome!!!:smile:
  • Hi I was originally from Lapeer Michigan.
    Good Luck!
  • imdawn
    imdawn Posts: 50 Member
    I'm from Petoskey, Michigan!! You're going to love this website!!! :happy:
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    I'm from Michigan too! Southwest.
    You'll love the site...everyone here is super supportive and helpful!
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Hi and welcome from Stratford-upon-Avon Great Britain. I have been registered with this site for 2.5 weeks now and I have lost 3.74lb's so I am very happy and sure you will be too.:happy:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Welcome from southwest Michigan!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    HI THERE! Welcome and I hope you're a Michigan State Fan, so you can be part of the cool club with me and Jamerz! LOL:laugh:
  • Hey welcome.....I'm from traverse City. You are going to love this site, it is so wonderful!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    So pleased you decided to join this group. You'll find loads of information, support and friendly faces. Best of luck on your weightloss journey!!

BTW....My hunky hubby (Jamerz) and I are from south of Traverse City.

Ezzie
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Welcome

There are great people and challenges on this site to help you stay motivated.

Happy Losing!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Another Michigander here. Welcome! This site will definetly help you be successful on your weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks everyone! I'm from Saginaw, Michigan btw.
    I'm indifferent on the Michigan/MSU competition... I graduated from Western Michigan :wink: