Dude - I hate you Pick N Save "Fresh" Salads

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
Second time picking up a "deli fresh salad" - brown soggy lettuce, weird cucumbers. Unhappy Sudoplog!!!

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    "Get me once, shame on you. Get me twice, shame on me."

Hate on.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    OMG great profile picture!! I had two bags of salad I just opened and had the same problem!!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Gross!!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Not so fresh huh?.......:noway:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lmfc87o00m1qbohddo1_400.gif
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I believe in second chances *LOL* But EW! Lesson learned *sigh*
  • odusgolp
    Options
    bWAHAHAHAHA! Nice Dani!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    bWAHAHAHAHA! Nice Dani!

LMAO! Thank you! Been waiting to use that one! :laugh:
  • anubis609
    Options

EpicMealTime win! Block out those hatin' *kitten* vegetables that rot in 4 hours and make a real salad the way it's supposed to be made. With meat. It's supposed to be brown. Next level nature consumption.

Next time, we eat the future.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

EpicMealTime win! Block out those hatin' *kitten* vegetables that rot in 4 hours and make a real salad the way it's supposed to be made. With meat. It's supposed to be brown. Next level nature consumption.

She's very intense.
  • odusgolp
    Options

She's very intense.

Indeed.

I may need to take a xanax now.
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the stores where you are...but if you take them back here they will give you a new one here!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options

bwahahaha
  • anubis609
    Options

She's very intense.

You mean, Dani? Yeah. She is. Biceps, ftw! Bwahaha.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I don't know about the stores where you are...but if you take them back here they will give you a new one here!

I think I'll call and complain just to complain. That's always fun...
  • laughingdani
    Options

She's very intense.

You mean, Dani? Yeah. She is. Biceps, ftw! Bwahaha.

Yes. Yes I am. *flex*
  • anubis609
    Options

Then talk about the sh*tty day you've been having because all you've been doing was looking at soggy green remnants of what should be food. Then talk about your period and how it's making you call out of anger and entertainment. Then ADD-topic-jump to how their day is going. Keep them on the phone as long as possible. Then as they try to get you off the line, just tell them to wait....fart on the phone...hang up and profit. Then smell your phone.
  • odusgolp
    Options

Then talk about the sh*tty day you've been having because all you've been doing was looking at soggy green remnants of what should be food. Then talk about your period and how it's making you call out of anger and entertainment. Then ADD-topic-jump to how their day is going. Keep them on the phone as long as possible. Then as they try to get you off the line, just tell them to wait....fart on the phone...hang up and profit. Then smell your phone.

I think this is an easier approach - (262) 534-9596 Have at it ;) I'd personally call, but I don't have to fart and don't want to f*** this up, yo.
  • anubis609
    Options

I think this is an easier approach - (262) 534-9596 Have at it ;) I'd personally call, but I don't have to fart and don't want to f*** this up, yo.

It would be interesting as a man, to talk about his period luring him to call up the store to say I hate their salad freshness. Maybe I can sway the topic to feminine hygiene products as well, and have them come up with new creative ways to advertise "man-pons" for the male with a leakage problem. Or constant shart stains.
  • odusgolp
    Options

It would be interesting as a man, to talk about his period luring him to call up the store to say I hate their salad freshness. Maybe I can sway the topic to feminine hygiene products as well, and have them come up with new creative ways to advertise "man-pons" for the male with a leakage problem. Or constant shart stains.

Heh. Who knew you were a dude.... *LOL*