Women in their 20s? Let's all be friends?

Options

Replies

• watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, I have lost about 11 lbs before mfp. I have lost 20 total. I'm aiming for another 60lbs loss. I would really like the motivation and support. Anyone feel free to add me.

Good luck!!!!
  • mcg6242
    mcg6242 Posts: 84
    Options
    I am 23 years old. My goal is to lose 25 pounds so I can look beautiful for my wedding and to be able to run in the 2012 Race for a Cure in Pittsburgh. I am new to the site and enjoy motivating people and really enjoy support from others. Good luck to all and feel free to add ME!

Keep your head up!

Heather
  • rahall14
    rahall14 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey hey girls! Just turned 22 and trying to get back into fighting shape so to speak. Glad to offer and receive any support. Let's do this!!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Im 27. Lost 49lb so far. Looking to lose another 80-90. Feel free to add me :)
  • laurenrileyxo
    laurenrileyxo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 21 years old i went from 117 pounds to 140 pounds in a little over a year due to getting on birth control, I would love to be confident again Im looking to lose 15 to 20 pounds. Id love support and motivation!!! ADD ME :)
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, have lost 40 pounds with MFP and hoping to have lost 50 by my 21st birthday! Add me if you'd like =)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    28 here. would like to lose between 20-25 lbs....!
  • chassist23
    chassist23 Posts: 22
    Options
    It's always nice to get support form women who are around the same age. There are just a lot of obstacles and experiences that we all share! Everyone feel free to add me! :) I am 23 and looking to stay healthy and drop about 10lbs. I want to loose the weight the right way and KEEP IT OFF.
  • kwaz29
    kwaz29 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    hey! im 20, and looking to lose about 70 pounds and get back a fit and athletic body. feel free to add me :)
  • perceptualobfuscator
    perceptualobfuscator Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 23 and have lost 7 lbs so far, and would love a few more friends. I don't know how much I have to go, as I'm reconsidering my goal weight. Feel free to add me!!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I'm hardly busy (my motto is to relax), but I AM 21 xD

oh, and I am planning on losing at least 13 more pounds. Nice to meet you and feel free to add me :D
  • Alsmangirl
    Options
    This is my first day here and I could totally use the support. I'm 27 years old and aiming to lose (anything!) 60-ish pounds. I haven't had much luck doing it alone so I'm hoping this gives me that boost I need.

Feel free to add me and good luck everyone! :)
  • TheYoungRetiree
    TheYoungRetiree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am 26, looking to lose over 100 lbs off my body. I just started this week and think motivation/support are super important! Anyone can feel free to add me :D
  • twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 22 and I've actually have about 80 pounds to lose, but have lost around 40 so far! Started out at 293, then took a long break. Now I'm back and down to 254.8!
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.I'm Krystal. I turned 21 last month (yay). I've been at this for a week which is a record for me, I lost 5 lbs as of day 7. I know that motivation is something I will really need at some point and i'm sure its the same for all of you. Feel free to add me too :)

Good luck on a hard journey!! :happy:
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Maria and 26. I have extra 10 kilos to go but I could lose even more :) I joined this site today, so I'm still learning!
  • bananapeel91
    bananapeel91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! im keisha, 20 years old from Toronto and my goal is to lose 20 pounds by the end of 2011. Need much support! im 150lbs at the moment. add me if you like!
  • sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 with 2 young kiddo's- feel free to add me! Anyone!
  • abbysmommy1
    abbysmommy1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could use all the support I can get! I'm a 25 year old married mom of one. My goal is to lose about 88 pounds.
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    I am 23 and have lost about 26 so far. Feel free to add me! :)