It told me to introduce myself, so Hello!

nicolecolwell12
nicolecolwell12 Posts: 7
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
I'm Nicole!

So! I've never been overly great at this thing people like to call "Diet and Exercise" but I'm here to give it an honest effort! I mean what do I have to lose... EXCEPT WEIGHT! - I also like to think I'm pretty funny... ;)

Anyways, I was hoping maybe to meet someone that shares my weight loss goals and wants to check in every now and then, and of course celebrate our success! Because I have learned one thing from diet trials before, doing it alone is NOT and option!

Replies

• gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 301
    Hi Nicole! Welcome to MFP. I'm Bonnie. I've lost about 20 pounds so far using WW and MFP. I love it here and have made some great friends already. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I have a way farther to go than you in weight loss but I'd love to be friends so we could encourage each other along the way.
    Blessings,
    Bonnie in Nashville TN
  • Schwarzeaugen
    Schwarzeaugen Posts: 129 Member
    Yes, this thing's a whole lot easier w/ social support--you could add me as a friend if you want; I'm new toooooo
  • banjjo
    banjjo Posts: 89
    Welcome!!!
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Welcome.!!
  • Thank you! I'll need all the support I can get! :)
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Hi, welcome to mfp. You will definitely receive a great deal of support and information here. Just stick to your guns and you will lose weight:)
This discussion has been closed.