Honesty is my Diet

HELLO!!!

I joined myfitnesspal about a month ago from a recommendation from a friend. You see I started this journey of mine to get healthy again mid-June. I started a blog to help - honestyismydiet.blogspot.com where I am being completely honest with myself and open about it. Check it out and follow me if you want - it is an open blog! A friend of mine said you have to count your calories to truly be honest. I had never done it before she recommended myfitnesspal as a great place to start. It is easy and convinent she told me. She couldn't have been more right. I really am enjoying myfitnesspal. I have learned sooo much about what I am putting into my mouth and I didn't realize how much sodium was in so many of the foods we eat!

I was a competitive swimmers for 16 years of my life. Quit doing anything remoting active for 4 years and 50lbs later I have had it. I had lost some of that already before I had started this journey I decided to taken on June, but I still have a ways to go, approx 35-40 more pouinds to go. I don't have a time frame, I just want to do it in a healthy way, become more active, and be happier with myself all around.

Myfitnesspal is definitely a great tool to help me on my journey and I am looking forward to exploring it more and seeing that number drop!!!