Hi!

Options
I thought I would finally jump into the forums since I've been lurking for a little while now. This is my second time signing up for mfp, but i didnt follow through the first time and then forgot my login.

My highest weight was around 210 sometime last year. I decided that I really wanted to focus on changing my life on my 30th birthday in May. Since then I've lost 14.4 lbs and I'm currently at 191.

I have done several half marathons (slowly), but I've had the mindset of "oh, I'm training so I can eat whatever I want" and I didn't lose any weight (i didn't gain any either, so that was a start). My current goal is to be able to keep up with my 69 year old dad and do a race with him.

Replies

• sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi there...My highest weight was 212 last year. I also signed up in november but didn't follow. I've been logging in faithfully for over 15 days. I'm now at 202 and looking forward to leaving the 200s behind. Good luck with your goal : )
  • Lexiehsub76
    Options
    Welcome Back!!! Looks like you are on the right track, feel free to add me as a friend at anytime!!!! Good Luck!!
  • ScoutMom1
    ScoutMom1 Posts: 57
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, please feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • bethdigesu
    Options
    Hi Suzy,

I'm glad you decided to give MFP another chance....I love it!!! Read my profile and send me a friend request if you want, I'd love to be friends :smile: