would like to meet more friends.

Options
shydee
shydee Posts: 20 Member
Hello all...I am hoping to make more friends on this journey..I feel that support is the key to this! So if you feel the same please add me as a friend. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• BeccaStearns
    Options
    I did MFP on my own for 7 months. I am finding now that it is getting harder. I have lost 35 with 20 to go. Add me and kick my rear if you see me slacking!!!! REALLY!!!!!
  • Brittany1414
    Options
    HEY!!!

This is definatly the place to be for support!!!

Add me if you all would like!!

GOOD LUCK!!!! :smile:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Hello!!! I am always up for meeting new people! Request sent!
  • KSHorne
    KSHorne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I agree...support is key! Feel free to add me as a friend! :~)
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey! hope you find the motivation you need here! I know this sites been GREAT for me! feel free to add me! (ANYONE!) The more the merrier!
  • Jeterfan2
    Jeterfan2 Posts: 15
    Options
    I would love to meet more people, could always use more motivation and support.. request send.. anyone feel free to add me as well :-):smile:
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I agree, support is a big help!!! Friend request sent!!
  • ckrella
    ckrella Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm still pretty new to the sight to, but feel free to add me. I love the support I'm getting and love to give it too.
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started too and the support would be nice ~ request on it's way. :)
  • nojecu
    nojecu Posts: 4
    Options
    Request sent :-)
  • walkinghope
    walkinghope Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been lurking for the last few weeks. . .but definitely starting to think that some MFP pals would be a big help! Sending friend request. . .others feel free to hit me up.