Starting Insanity....Anyone else?

Options
I completed the Fit Test last night and today will be the first Insanity workout for me. Anyone else starting?

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I have two weeks left of Round One of P90X, then I'm starting Insanity. I cannot wait! Soooo looking forward to it.
  • fit4lifecarrissa
    Options
    Good luck! That is a very difficult program, you will be pushed to your max, but what amazing results!!! I loved it!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing it sometimes in the future. Still doing P90X now on Phase 2. Then may start trainging for another 1/2 marathon in JAN and maybe even my first FULL marathon in March. But i so want to try insanity!!!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You'll love it. I just did Asylum about a month ago.
  • duncanryan
    duncanryan Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good luck! That is a very difficult program, you will be pushed to your max, but what amazing results!!! I loved it!
    Yeah I figured out how tough it was going to be last night just doing the Fit Test and I know it's going to get harder, but I'm in for the long haul!
  • jha1223
    jha1223 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of month one. Doing recovery and balance week right now.

I like it so far. It's a great workout and it has motivated me to dig deeper. Shawn T has to be one of the least annoying people on video I've seen.

I don't have the measurements (due to take them tomorrow), but my weight is down about 14 lbs. And from fit test one to fit test two was a real eye opener. About 30% increase in all numbers.

The first few days are hell. They really are. Once you get past them, it's a great workout that my body seems to be craving.

I'm heading on a cross country trip at the end of this week and taking my dvds with me...
  • nakoa903
    nakoa903 Posts: 1
    Options
    I was thinking of doing it, I borrowed the disc's from my son-in-law. Still thinking about it.
  • duncanryan
    duncanryan Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of month one. Doing recovery and balance week right now.

I like it so far. It's a great workout and it has motivated me to dig deeper. Shawn T has to be one of the least annoying people on video I've seen.

I don't have the measurements (due to take them tomorrow), but my weight is down about 14 lbs. And from fit test one to fit test two was a real eye opener. About 30% increase in all numbers.

The first few days are hell. They really are. Once you get past them, it's a great workout that my body seems to be craving.

I'm heading on a cross country trip at the end of this week and taking my dvds with me...
    Appreciate the feedback, good motivation to stick with it through the first few days. I already know they're going to be hell, but like I said before, I'm in.
  • codyjo2011
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday.

Here are the results of my Fit Test. I had to modify some of it, but I did the best I physically could and DUG DEEP!
    1. Switch Kicks - 60
    2. Power Jacks - 27
    3. Power Knees - 50
    4. Power Jumps - 27
    5. Globe Jumps - 10
    6. Modified Suicide Jumps - 19 (I modified this by not going into the plank position - I physically can't at this point)
    7. Modified Push Up Jacks - 25 (I modified this by not doing the push up part, only the jack part)
    8. Low Plank Oblique - 16 (my range of motion is really limited on these)

I am excited for the Plyometric Cardio Circuit tonight! I am pretty sure it will kill me...in a good way!
  • codyjo2011
    Options
    Plyometric Cardio Circuit kicked my butt in a good way! Wow going from sitting to standing & standing to sitting sure is hard today!!