Sounds awesome ... thanks.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Bump.....sounds great!!!
  • naj71
    naj71 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just had this for my dinner. It was delicious. The flavours are still sitting in my mouth and I don't feel hungry. Five star - yum (and easy to prepare):smile:
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Yum
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    I just had this for my dinner. It was delicious. The flavours are still sitting in my mouth and I don't feel hungry. Five star - yum (and easy to prepare):smile:

Yay! Glad you liked it. This is one of my favorite recipes!
  • jemko
    jemko Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Going to try this over the weekend, thanks!
  • NOLA_Meg
    NOLA_Meg Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mesafford
    mesafford Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Want to try this but also want to log it correctly- how much chicken? And then how many servings total does this make? Was the 350 calories for both the chicken and the rice? Thanks!
  • mesafford
    mesafford Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Want to try this but also want to log it correctly- how much chicken? And then how many servings total does this make? Was the 350 calories for both the chicken and the rice? Thanks!
  • Kelley0385
    Options
    I tried this the other night. It was great! I would probably add a little more red pepper flakes to make it spicier. I also added red peppers and onions to add more veggies.
  • digitalsinner
    Options

Yes, that's for chicken and the rice assuming you're using 1/2 cup rice portions.

I use two chicken breasts and can get about 4 portions worth from the chicken. I always have left over rice...it just ends up getting tossed in the trash.
  • savorydeb
    savorydeb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The best rice ratio is one cup of rice to 1 3/4 cup of liquid. Savorydeb