Balance Braclet Hoax?

Some of my friends have been wearing these things called "balance braclets," they said it helps the joints and gives you more energy especially during a workout. I'm really really skeptical about it.. Iv seen it up on Amazon at 5$ but I doubt I'm gonna get one. Has anyone had any experience with these "power bands" or is basically just like some placebo?

Replies

• Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 708 Member
    Some of my friends have been wearing these things called "balance braclets," they said it helps the joints and gives you more energy especially during a workout. I'm really really skeptical about it.. Iv seen it up on Amazon at 5$ but I doubt I'm gonna get one. Has anyone had any experience with these "power bands" or is basically just like some placebo?

Total hoax--good job with the skepticism.

Kris
  • lizbanks
    lizbanks Posts: 31 Member
    I've heard of copper and magnetic bracelets that are supposed to help with arthritis... And I know some knee braces have magnets in them for arthritic knees... But beyond that, I don't know if they actually WORK. The only way you're going to up your energy is by eating right... Save your $5!!
  • scarletfever2005
    scarletfever2005 Posts: 141 Member
    Total hoax. Look them up on you tube and there are several videos that show how the salesmen dupe people.

Interestingly enough I recently had a salesman try some of those same tricks on me in an attempt to get me to purchase some shoe inserts. I had to laugh at him. worst part was I would have bought the inserts had he not done that.