Tattoo as a reward for reaching another goal!!

Options
So I have decided that once I reach my next goal, which I am 30 pounds away from, I want another tattoo.... HOWEVER, I have NO idea what to get. I want something that represents strength, detemination, motivation, success however I want it to be sexy. I already have 2, one on my shoulder and one on my lower back. Any suggestions?

Replies

• surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I've got nothing for you, but I could swear someone else recently posted a similar topic so you might search the message boards for "tattoo" or something and see what comes up.
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    LOVE that idea!!! When I reach my goal weight, I am going to get a tree on my side ... to signify that we are always growing and changing ...

I can't wait!!!

Trying to decide what to get is so hard ...
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Maybe go talk to your tattoo artist and see if they have any suggestions and design one for you. It is so much better, I think, if your tattooes are unique to you. I have three and am working on #4. Good luck!
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    I love these kinds of rewards! I have 20 lbs to reach my "under 200 lbs" goal and I plan to either get my 1st tattoo (which would be the name of my daughter Pemberley, along with some symbol or something) or to dye my hair (professionally) back to brown, I really don't like my current black, feels so unlike myself. Keep up your hard work! As to what to get, it should be something that inspires you. That's about as definite as I can get, since a tattoo is personal. Lol
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    This is a very common tattoo and what I plan to get once I have reached my goal. A Koi fish. here is a link explaining their menaing

http://tattoos.lovetoknow.com/Koi_Fish_Tattoos
  • Rubyjjones
    Rubyjjones Posts: 48
    Options
    I will have to think on it...I like the tree idea!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I still think you should get the interlocking "ND" for Notre dame :D lol