Wii and Wii Fit?

2»

Replies

• I agree that having a Wii is a great advantage if you want to do workouts at home. I have the Wii fit and the Wii fit Plus and also found them to be light exercise (except for the runs). I have the EA Active Sports game and love it. You are given the option of having a female or male coach to help you with exercises. There's three levels of intensity (low, medium and high). At the moment, I'm on the medium intensity and work up a sweat quickly.

I'm hearing great things about the Just Dance and Zumba games so I might have to look into buying those for myself!
  • I love Wii fit plus and My Fitness Coach(another exercise game for the wii), most of the weight I lost last week( 5 pounds) is attributed to that! My fitness coach is really motivating and fun and I like how the wii fit board doubles as a very accurate scale(IMO)
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    I have Wii Fit but tbh I have become bored of it. It didn't really work for me, not because it wasn't intense enough but just because I found it very repetitive. I prefer to go to the gym (kind of contradicted myself there though, cos that's repetitive too I guess...!)

I don't know what it is :S

Everyone I know who bought Wii Fit when it came out stopped using it after a few months though... maybe Wii Fit plus is better?
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    It's better than nothing, but I never got my heart rate up/sweat enough to think it made enough of a difference. However, I will say that I always felt the burn after doing the hula hooping, & the obstacle course is really fun.
This discussion has been closed.