5'11" anyone? I'd like to have supportive friends :)

Options

Replies

• thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    i'm 5'8-5'9, and currently at 152. I'm STILL trying to lose this gut, not sure how far down on the scale it will take me. I'm guessing around the 140-range. TALL GIRLS, UNITE!
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, 143 pounds on maintenance.
  • chellec85
    chellec85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    6'0 - 155 - - goal 148.5 (then be 40 lbs lost) :)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    5'10 and my goal is 150, as well. Guess that's a common goal for taller women. LOL
  • iwillbeoneday
    iwillbeoneday Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" also. Shooting to lose around 40 lbs. I am at 171lbs right now. Hoping to shed all that weight by January.
  • amyschaefer
    Options
    I am just under 5'11" and weigh 164. My goal is 145 which is what I weighed when I got pg for the first time almost 7 years ago...I now have three boys. I like my body best at 140 but will be thrilled if I can get down to my prepregnancy weight.
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    6 foot even here :) Love being tall. Initial goal is to lose about 50 pounds and then reevaluate from there! I am loving being more active...can't stop exercising this summer. Trying to make the most of my time off.
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    Im 5'10 and my goal is 160 lbs ...
    I'll add you! :smile:
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my hopeful ultimate goal is 15o also. Anywhere between that and 165 or so, depends on my stomach! Anyone can add me if they'd like to. The more support the better! :wink:
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and currently 183lbs.
    I've lost about 40lbs so far with MFP since the beginning of April with another 40 to go.
    I think I will try and maintain at 145 so I have given myself a little 5 lb "wiggle room"
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Hello

I'm 6'1" and my highest weight was 330 and my MFP SW was 279 (EEEK). I'm currently down 22 pounds and my goal weight is 180 (Big frame).

I'll be happy to at least get under 200.

Feel free to add me :o)
  • Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 6', my goal weight is 160. My current weight is 230, though, so I have a lot more to lose than the OP.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10.5" - started at just over 300 pounds - I've never, in my adult life, been lower than 200, so I'm shooting for 190 to start. I will reevaluate after I get closer to my goal. For now I'm just moving my butt and making it happen!
  • bagpipebecky03
    Options
    Hello, I'.m 6'1 and am aiming for 170 pds right now! Feel free to add me!
  • chayacheron
    Options
    I wish I was 5'11"... I'm 6'2" and I have 76 lbs to go to my goal weight. Please feel free to add me.
  • fatreddhead
    Options
    I am 5'10" my initial goal was 174 (to get into the healthy weight bracket) but my ideal is 150!

:)
  • KaylaPeterson24
    KaylaPeterson24 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11", currently at 184lb and trying to hit 160lbs and maybe even 150lbs if I can do it. I'm trying to be realistic, so we will see once I get to 160 if I can lose some more.

This is me exactly!!!!
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Does 6foot count? Im 6.1" aiming at losing these last 5lbs and then focusing on just muscle growth.
  • cjcarson87
    Options
    yay tall girls! im 5'11'' and im currently 170lbs, goal weight of 150lbs! were all pretty similar which made me feel good!
  • meleuaine
    meleuaine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow tall gals.....I would like to follow this thread.....

SW 263
    CW 249
    GW 180

I need to make this happen.....!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!