I just kick started a new healthier life!

I am new here. Official starting weight is 272.6 lbs. I want to get healty and feel better. I am tired of being tired all of the time. With two young daughters, I want to continue to do the things I used to do with them and start doing some new things.

Stacie

Replies

• I am new here. Official starting weight is 272.6 lbs. I want to get healty and feel better. I am tired of being tired all of the time. With two young daughters, I want to continue to do the things I used to do with them and start doing some new things.

Stacie
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    You are in the right place. Many people here have lost over 100 pounds. Keep reading. You can do it.

:glasses:
  • :flowerforyou: You found one of the best places to start, and you are now on your way to a healther you! Hope you find great ways to get fit and many little cooking tips!

96972.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Michelle
  • welcome!:smile:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Welcome! You have come to the right place for support! We are here for you! :smile:

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    I started not far from where you are - I was 245 and sooo heading for 300. Then I lost three loved ones in as many years to heart failure. You would think that would have done it for me but it was not until I watched my dad 'crash' in my back yard (thankfully he is fine now). I watched him and all I could think was the next person to go down like that is going to be ME and while maybe I could 'live' with that I could not make my kids live with it. I started out Jan 6 2008 I am down almost 60 lbs. It all has to do with the math and this place is great for helping with that. You HAVE to brun more calories then you put in... do that and the weight DOES come off. Start out with little walks - do some extra house work -what ever it takes - as the lbs fall off I am finding I am more and more active. I now am an avid bike rider, joined a gym - and actually go to the gym several times a week- you can do this :heart: :happy: