Replies

• Allyc804
    Allyc804 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm in mine! I'm a Project Manager at an advertising agency! :wink:
  • pinknsassyemt
    pinknsassyemt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a trauma flight nurse... but at my age and just starting nursing school its a little outta reach.. but a girl can dream :-)
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I want to do language programming. That would be SO cool.

Or sociolinguistic research.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to work in a lab. I'm currently working towards becoming a Pharmacist which I would like to work in the hospital. :)
  • KeeleySue
    KeeleySue Posts: 158
    Options
    My ultimate dream job is to be a medical examiner. Seeing as how that's not ever going to happen, I'll be going back to school soon to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse. I'll be 32!! when I start school.
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Philanthropist, for sure. I can say that I would enjoy researching charities and start up businesses to donate to/invest in :) I think I could do a lot of good...I don't understand millionaire/billionaires that don't give anything back.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school and college - I wanted to be a biochemist soooo bad. Majored in that in college. I thought Id live in some Amazonian village and make medicines out of tree barks and stuff. That still calls to me from time to time! But since I have kids now - Id love to be an art therapist. Sounds like a lot of fun
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Rockstar. Actually not that far from achieving that. Otherwise, always wanted to be a doctor.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm a math teacher for a private tutoring company. I love it, but I can't wait to have my own classroom teaching science! I may make more if I stay with the company, but nothing can replace a real classroom in my dreams!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i would like to build or remodel homes for senior citizens to live in (rent free), so that they would not have to fear bing homeless or hungry once they get up in age.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Flight attendant!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Any of the following:

* Someone who test drives and reviews sports cars and motorcycles

* Actor

* Brewer

* Pizza maker

* Some kind of boot camp or personal trainer type who whips people into shape
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Journalist :) Not a news one, a social commentary one.

Although I am really loving setting up my own company at the moment in a totally different area
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love my job (pharmacy supervisor), but if we're talking about dreams, stay-at-home mom, actor on Broadway, Olympic gymnast, or astronaut. Of course, I could never really do any of those things (except be a SAHM), but they'd be cool!
  • marsts
    marsts Posts: 85
    Options
    i have a list... hahaha

Artist (painter/drawing)
    Psychologist
    Art therapist
    Author
    English Teacher
    Lawyer
    Actor
    Archaeologist

....it goes on..and on..but considering i have no money for post secondary... ill probly end up being a bartender or something haha!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I want Jillian Michaels' job :tongue:
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    a wrestler its been my dream since I was a kid
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Photographer :-)
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I suppose the next question is why aren't you doing it!
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I suppose the next question is why aren't you doing it!

Seriously. There was this one awesome line in some movie (or maybe I read it somewhere) where the guy, who was a writer, was talking about how it's a bit embarrassing to say that he's a writer at social gatherings, but at least that is what he always wanted to be and that is what he is. Compared to the other people, who usually say "I do this, but I really wanted to be that." Every time I think about what to choose to do in life I think of that. I wish I remembered where it was from, anyone know? Anyway, what stops people from doing what they wanted to do!?