Request/ Information

Options
missmelfina
missmelfina Posts: 30 Member
The thirteenth of November is To Write Love On Her Arms Day. Write LOVE in big bold letters on your arm to raise awareness for suicide and self-mutilation. To spread the word, take pictures and post them everywhere- including the internet.

If there's anything in this world we need more of, it's love, so spread some for the people who need it most!

They also sell t-shirts, and if anyoe knows where, let me know.

Replies

• missmelfina
    Options
    The thirteenth of November is To Write Love On Her Arms Day. Write LOVE in big bold letters on your arm to raise awareness for suicide and self-mutilation. To spread the word, take pictures and post them everywhere- including the internet.

If there's anything in this world we need more of, it's love, so spread some for the people who need it most!

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    http://www.zambooie.com/twloha/index.tpl?cart=12263986902038642

try that link. if that doesn't work, google "to write love on her arms shirts" & you should get some links there.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

missmelfina:happy: that's pretty cool that you shared that info:flowerforyou:

& Beans...thanks for the link I'll check it out......:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    very cool website, tshirts, totes, jewelry so much more....

Soup Nazi has an AV she sometimes puts up that says 'Love Is the Movement'....no clue if that's referring to this or not....never ask, but I recall seeing the AV a couple times.

Neat idea, thinkin I'll do it....been too close to both sides too often....thanks again missmelfina:heart:
  • missmelfina
    Options
    yep. it's the same thing. ^_^