Friends Please

Options
Looking for friends that can help support and Ill do the same in return. I am a married working mother of 3. Trying to lose about 85 lbs. Thanks a bunch ya'll.

Replies

• JoceyyySmall
    JoceyyySmall Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me if you wish- I'm not a mother or anything, but I do have a niece and three nephews whom I used to watch a ton :)
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    And a Southerner to boot? (Sorry, I miss the southeast a lot and don't hear enough y'alls in the Nevada desert.) Feel free to add me if you like.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm a working Mom of 4. I'm at the half way point in my journey.
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Lol, yep, Louisiana. Gota love cajun country.
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm currently a fellow Louisianian looking to add about 65 lbs myself!
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I also need some friends to help support..
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a Mom of 4. I'm to the halfway mark.
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Hi...mother of two here from Texas. Feel free to add me...I have about 60-70 lbs to lose ...we can motivate each other.
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I don't have any kids, but I am a southerner as well! haha! I need more friends too!
  • NinasMum
    NinasMum Posts: 6
    Options
    I feel like the more support you have on here, the better. Us Moms gotta stick together and set an example! Good luck to you! :)
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all. I appreciate it. I will do my very best to support and motivate. Food is an addiction to me. I am trying to overcome it. And I need all the help I can get. My hubby is very weight conscious. He dosent say anythign to me about it, but I do feel inferrior when I am with him somewhere. Its me not being happy with myself. I aim to make that change. But this time, permanent. It is quite sad when your husband is about 30 lbs lighter than you. BUT NOT FOR LONG...LOL.......
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I am here to give support and be a friend. I like to encourage others.
  • ceeshelman
    ceeshelman Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to friend me if you like. I will cheerlead for you to reach your goals. Ce
  • ceeshelman
    ceeshelman Posts: 77
    Options
    Thanks to all. I appreciate it. I will do my very best to support and motivate. Food is an addiction to me. I am trying to overcome it. And I need all the help I can get. My hubby is very weight conscious. He dosent say anythign to me about it, but I do feel inferrior when I am with him somewhere. Its me not being happy with myself. I aim to make that change. But this time, permanent. It is quite sad when your husband is about 30 lbs lighter than you. BUT NOT FOR LONG...LOL.......

I have always been 50 lbs heavier than my husband. Sometimes he tries to pick me up and I just laugh at him, really? He is quite a bit stronger than I am though. I'll give him that.