Do you remember your first? MFP friend that is!

Options
AshDHart
AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
Who was your first? Do you remember why you followed them? For me it was my husband and daughter so I'm not going to count them for this. :smile:

My first official MFP friend was TheFranLover. I followed him because of a heartfelt post about his sister and his concern for her. :flowerforyou:

So, who was your first?

Replies

• sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My first MFP friend is a real life friend. Keeps me accountable! No cheating or lying on my logs!
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My first MFP friend was Spacecase76. Since becoming friends on here .. we are now dating in real life as well. <3
  • 1life2live_cjg
    Options
    My first was my mom. Vastautumn :)
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My first MFP friend is a real life friend. Keeps me accountable! No cheating or lying on my logs!

Same here :-) I am so glad that she introduced me to this site!
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Mine was my Beachbody coach...since joining, I have become a Beachbody coach.

Cheers all to our healthy lifestyles and wishing you all many results during your journey!

ttfn
    Kyle
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My first MFP friend was Spacecase76. Since becoming friends on here .. we are now dating in real life as well. <3

That is awesome! Congrats! I met my husband online 17+ years ago. :smile:
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    funkyspunky871 was my first MFP friend when I joined last year. Our weight at the time was about the same and I felt she was very motivated and hoped that her motivation would help keep me motivated.

Due to some personal issues that I was still dealing with, I feel off the wagon. I got back on MFP this year and was glad to see how well that she has done and hope that I can get to where she is while helping keep her motivated as she is now struggling.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Yep, I can - Because they've always been supportive! :happy:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My first MFP was an IRL friend LadyLord. I came to this site from another one because of her and Im soooooo glad I did!! My first MFP friend was CFred40 and I *think* he added me. And again, Im so glad because hes always hilarious and supportive.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Chrissyv1024 was the first person to reply to my post. I'm so glad, 'cause she's still one of my "core" MFPals.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I think mine was ruthann2? I don't know ,she deleted me a while back :laugh:
  • SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Who was your first? Do you remember why you followed them? For me it was my husband and daughter so I'm not going to count them for this. :smile:

My first official MFP friend was TheFranLover. I followed him because of a heartfelt post about his sister and his concern for her. :flowerforyou:

So, who was your first?

Ha, I didn't know! How cool is that?! Because of that post that I made awhile back, I had about 10 immediate friends (and I guess all of you were my first friends). It's crazy because I don't think you really feel the full impact of this site as a whole until you have a few friends that you would have never known otherwise. People who come together with one common goal and a million different ways to get to that goal. Gotta love it!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options

:love: Yes, we are. I am SOOOO glad I sent you a friend request. :flowerforyou:

My first friend was JulieBo. She is a facebook friend, and started a page about her journey to lose weight, and was tracking on here. So, here I followed, figured we could help motivate each other :smile:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,324 Member
    Options
    My first was "watkinsc". She's still there too. :-)

I friended her because she was kind, down-to-earth, sensible, and smart. Things I look for in a real life friend.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    gymbarbie! my friend from highschool too
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I remember the first person I friended was Mireille form the runner's club. I thought she was so funny and I was nervous about friending her. :blushing:

Now she's my Canadian beyotch! :bigsmile: :heart:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    PA21. She's around here somewhere!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    nope
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    sadly, the person who was my first friend bailed out on MFP. Luckily I have many other friends for support and motivation and hopefully it is working both ways.
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    I remember my first friend was thkelly :heart:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/thkelly

he is a sweetheart and really nice, he is a good catch girls :)

sorry tyler :) hahahhaa