Belly is Shrinking! I hope....

Options
Hi there! I am a 20 year old college student who fell into the college trap and let herself go. Thats right. Pizza at 3 in the morning, alcohol, too much junk food, everything. It all happened and I never stopped it. Now, finally, I am trying to turn the weight gain right around. At the end of this year I was 150 pounds and this summer I've been on the Jenny Craig program. In the first few weeks it was going really well. I lost a pound or two each week so now I am about 10 pounds under what I was at the end of sophmore year. However, I have HIT A WALL! I am super frustrated because I still have weight to lose and it is not coming off. I am at the gym a lot and I'm trying to stick to my diet. It's incredibly hard though because I'm a girl with a sweet tooth, a bread tooth, a butter tooth, a FATTENING food tooth and I don't have that much discipline. I hope that you all will help support me in this crazy hard lifestyle change because I will not deal with the freshman fifteen or the sophmore a million anymore. feel free to add me or help me or hit my hand away from that cookie im about to eat.

Replies

• sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I need smacked as well lately. Lol!
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi, I think it's natural to hit a wall after a bit. This is the part where some people give up and some keep persevering. Don't let it get to you, and don't have one of those "what's the point" moments and give in to the sweet tooth.

I've found people on here really supportive, just make sure you add everyone who says to. Add me if you like.

CONGRATS on the weight loss already!!!
  • Household06
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined today too. I feel like I've hit the wall several times and am finally trying something new. I've been on WW and now I'm going to try counting calories. Good luck to you. Feel free to add me as well!! :)
  • verair
    verair Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP. You certainly have alot of teeth:bigsmile: ...but I understand, cause I'm the same way too. Good luck on you "journey" and stay away from the cookies... no matter how good it looks:laugh: