Any 5' 5" girls out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• AdrienneinTO
    AdrienneinTO Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", but for years I thought I was 5'6". I measured myself properly when I started on MFP and couldn't believe it. So I looked at my driver's license, converted the cm to inches... and yeah, I've been 5'5" all along. Go figure. I was annoyed that my target goal shifted when I became shorter. Lol.
  • ladyshine2011
    Options
    I'm 5'5 1/2", but measure 5'6 in the morning, before posture fails.... ;)
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and at 132lbs right now. I'm still losing weight. I still look think in areas and not at all unhealthy. My majority of my weight is held in my belly and thighs. Since losing 18lbs I've noticed it was all over though some too. I can put my hand on my shoulder and feel some muscles and bones. It's not so padded anymore lol. Oh, and my back isn't as thick either. It's amazing the difference so far!
  • quikpetite
    Options
    haha.. my friend would totally laugh at me for posting this..but yea.

She just measured me about a week or so ago and all this time I thought I was 5' 7". Nah. I'm a shortie. She is actually 5'7" and was measured the right way. She is obviously taller than me when we stand next to each other..but anywho. I feel so weird now because the BMI for a healthy weight would make me around the 130's is that possible for me seriously. Now I feel so overwhelmed I have to lose even more.. =(

OMGosh, lol!! Yes I am 5'5" and always thought 5'6". I even put that on my license. Turns out I am 5'5". When I found out, I felt sooo short. Just one inch lol!
  • humblebug
    humblebug Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 haha :). I just say 5'6 most of the time though. I'm 161 pounds and size 8 (mainly due to my butt -_-). I don't know where the proper weight for me is so I'm taking it ten pounds at a time. I'd like to say 130.