Options
erinhale
erinhale Posts: 137 Member
Any input on it? ANy advice?

Replies

• tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this program. I just completed a round of it 2 weeks ago and lost a total of 24 pounds and 25 inches in 90 days. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to get big results in a short period of time. I hope you go for it because you will be amazed!!!:bigsmile:

Tracy
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I love CLX, she is great, the workouts are 40 min. Or less, and I saw great results after only 1 month. I took this month off to do 30 day shred, but will be right back to CLX as soon as I m done.
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    AMAZING workout. Comparable to P90X which is what I just completed! Do you have it? Or considering buying it?
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout video from Chalene Johnson and combines cardio/weight training in three different phases...seen people who use Cha-lean Extreme and have great results...
  • RosieGB33nz
    RosieGB33nz Posts: 142
    Options
    What exactly is it? What do you have to do? I have heard of P90X and seen some videos for it, it looks too hard out and not my kind of thing... is CLX the same?
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am in my 6th week (week 2 Push Phase) .. I am in pretty decent cardio shape but had very little muscle tone or strength .. since I started, I have noticed a difference and lost some inches.. even a lb or two and I had been plateaued for quite some time.. I love the workouts and am looking forward to seeing what happens at the end of the 90 days..
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    What exactly is it? What do you have to do? I have heard of P90X and seen some videos for it, it looks too hard out and not my kind of thing... is CLX the same?

CLX is more geared towards women, but men don't get me wrong! Yall can do it too!! It is not quite as intense as P90X, but the results are astonishing, much like those of P90X. (if you stick with it of course). It combines resistance or weight training and cardio training for some serious fat burning!
  • AnnaLoseIT50
    Options
    Is it suitable for beginner?
    Female, has not exercise for more than a decade.
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    I would not consider it to be suitable for a beginner. I love it, I'm about to restart it. I'm having trouble being consistent!!!
  • AnnaLoseIT50
    Options
    @amandaR910
    Ok, thanks.
  • JenniCH
    JenniCH Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm 3 weeks into it & LOVE IT. I don't dread doing it every day (I was doing Insanity and dreaded it so I stopped doing it) and Chalene is pretty good at keeping you motivated (w/out being annoying). I haven't seen too much in the way of results yet - but I'm sure it's happening - I suspect it'll be another couple of weeks before I see any real changes. I recommend getting some adjustable weights though or else you'll have a lot of free weights sitting around. I bought a set of 2 from Walmart.com for $175 (the Select Techs that Chalene uses are over $300 for 2!)
  • erinhale
    erinhale Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I finish Insanity this week and wanted something challenging. I was going to do P90x but I HATE PULLUPS!