What does your username mean?

Options
Ladydi1982
Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
I always wonder this as I make new friends and see everyone who posts on threads, etc. and I've always wanted to ask: What made you choose your username?

My name is Diana and was technically named after Princess Diana, so my family has always called me Lady Di. I just took that and added my birth year 1982 -- Ladydi1982....

What about you?... :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Ajontheguitar
    Options
    A.J. on the guitar. It sorta has a story. In my old band our drummer used to introduce us and said "Here's AJ on the guitar!." It just sounded great to me.
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I'm Moni, and I want to be a skinny mini. :D
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    mine is just what my daughter used to call me when she was little.
  • marshmallowmind
    marshmallowmind Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I really love marshmallows. Yup. 0.0
    That plus my mind totally melts down when I get too stressed, like a marshmallow. :D
  • ElyMaeOR
    ElyMaeOR Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ely Mae is my nickname and I'm originally from Portland, OR. :)
  • Campnhike
    Campnhike Posts: 42
    Options
    I just love to camp and hike.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    my name plus my son's birthdate ... which happens to be "get high" number...hahaha
  • bridge703
    bridge703 Posts: 44
    Options
    Im from Woodbridge Va aka the 'Bridge. area code 703
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My name is lydia and I often get called miss lydia by people. But that was taken, so I'm MissyLydia. Seemples!
  • DakotaCowboyMom
    Options
    I started using this username when I had my first baby girl. At the time I was from South Dakota so I was DakotaCowboymom. My hubby is a cowboy and we were trying for a boy.
  • BecomingMyself
    Options
    I'm shedding the fat and letting the real me shine. Hence the name: becoming myself
  • LadyPHX
    LadyPHX Posts: 52
    Options
    LadyPHX? It's all in my blog.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Cricket is my dog & wicked is for a mean sense of humor. It started in politcal chat & just a nic I use for everything now
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Im from Woodbridge Va aka the 'Bridge. area code 703

I grew up in Woodbridge, too! Where did you go to high school?

Oh... and my screen name (UpEarly) is just because I'm a serious morning person. I rarely sleep in past 6:00 a.m. :-)
  • bridge703
    bridge703 Posts: 44
    Options
    my name plus my son's birthdate ... which happens to be "get high" number...hahaha

my son's birth date also!! its a perfect date, that he will never know the meaning of.. LOL
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    my name is michele and when i was little i called myself 'shell'... it stuck and i was always known as 'Shelly' *S*
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Mine stands for rainbows,happiness,glitter and unicorns

or.......its in honor of my favorite author of all time
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    My name is Apryl, and the 546 Are the number of letters in my first, middle, and last name.
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Mine came from an ex-boyfriend who would call me Sunshine. All of our friends shortened it to Suny (which is the wrong spelling but they were mainly guys). At that time of my life I was super happy with my body. I still had stretch marks and no boobs but I could look at myself in the mirror and say I was the best me I could be physically. So it serves as a reminder for me to get back to that.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    emmaNEEDSskinny

my feeling to need,want,dream skinny <3