BWL smurfettes and papa smurf 11/10-11/16

Options
Hi alll,

I didn't see a posting for this week so I thought I would start one. Today is my lucky 13th wedding anniversary:drinker: We plan on going out to eat tonight which will be interesting because I haven't had to think about calorie counting at a nice restaurant since starting BWL. If anyone has any helpful hints I would be interested.

OK, I have a crazy hair. I have successfully ran 1 mile without dying and now I think I might register for the Memorial 2009 marathon. Do you think I am just setting myself up to trip and fall?

Replies

• gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Hi alll,

I didn't see a posting for this week so I thought I would start one. Today is my lucky 13th wedding anniversary:drinker: We plan on going out to eat tonight which will be interesting because I haven't had to think about calorie counting at a nice restaurant since starting BWL. If anyone has any helpful hints I would be interested.

OK, I have a crazy hair. I have successfully ran 1 mile without dying and now I think I might register for the Memorial 2009 marathon. Do you think I am just setting myself up to trip and fall?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Not on the Blue team - but here's my thoughts...

It will be tough but if you set your mind to it and work hard - You can do it!

Look at all the success stories on this site - we can do anything that we choose to acheive! Good luck!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary and enjoy your dinner! Maybe eat less during the day and exercise more to make up for a special evening out.
  • gmpearse
    Options
    Thank you chrissyh and zaza54 for the support. Just put in 30 minutes on the bike and plan to work a little more.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Running a mile is great to me. So far I have gotten to run a minute and a half so far on the treadmill LOL. So I have a long way to go. I just got back from going to Asheville with the kids and I am just so worn out. This sickness going through my house is driving me crazy. My hubby is the only one left not to have it so far. He has been sleeping on the couch for a week now. I just went out and bought all new pillows for our bed. Everytime a kid is sick they sleep with me so my room is like the sick room. No wonder I had it on Sunday. My middle child was up till 1 am last night throwing up which means so was I. And of course he had to sleep with me. I tell ya Us mothers really should get some type of award when our kids go through illnesses. My hubby couldnt even help me clean it up LOL. At least he carried everything to the washer machine for me.

Connie
  • gmpearse
    Options
    Connie, my heart goes out to you right now. Having the household sick is rough.

We didn't go out last night because of freezing rain making the roads bad. So I had a turkey burger for supper. Not exactly the same as fine dinning but at least I didn't go over calories.

Did anyone catch BL last night? Vicky has got to go.
  • connieq288
    Options
    Today is Thursday and not much going on. I'm not going to workout today the step teacher thought I should take it easy today with just getting over a virus and yesterday I burned over 800 calories in class. I will work out tomorrow and then Saturday I have more cub scout training and hopefully maybe afterwards I can make it to the gym. Then next week I will hopefully be back on schedule with my working out. I just got a call and they want to deliver our packs popcorn today. It wasnt supposed to come until tomorrow. Hopefully we can get ahold of the girl who is supposed to have the place for them to deliver it otherwise I might have $10,000 worth of popcorn at my house LOL. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Connie
  • connieq288
    Options
    Well I already went and did my step class this morning. Later on I have to go and get some new tires for my car and then take Christian to guitar lesson. Not much going on today though. Have a great day everyone

Connie