insanity videos

Options
R0se98
R0se98 Posts: 3 Member
:explode: Hi has anyone figured out about how many calories you burn on those insanity videos? just wondering since that will be my main way to excercise. thanks.

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    In the first month i burned from 300 to 350 by heart rate monitor, though most seem to burn twice as much as me.
    don't know why.
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I use to guess but I broke down and bought a HRM to make sure I know exactly how many calories I am burning...
  • sarahazen
    sarahazen Posts: 34
    Options
    buy a HRM...it totally varies depending on how hard you work how much you weigh and how high your hear rate gets....invest in the heart rate monitor
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    First month 300-350 and second month 400 to 550... I have heard of people burning close to 1000 calories in the second month tho. Good luck and dig deep!
  • chrit4u
    chrit4u Posts: 34
    Options
    I burn about the same as Danger.....reguardless...you have to remember that with the intense workouts your body continues to burn even after you take off the heart rate monitor
  • R0se98
    R0se98 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! i will definetly buy a hrm... my heart rate is sky high even at a complete stand still... i truly think it will give out on me one day... lol, i know its cuz im out of shape...

my heart rate at a stand still runs about 90 bpm... i need to get it down... thanks everyone!