• ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Chili cheese dog with oven fries :devil:

its only 350 cal......
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I have no idea! I haven't gone to the store in a couple days so we're down to very little! I think it might be soup and sandwiches...
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Lean pocket or a pb&j!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    hmmm, I'm thinking a salad from the local resturaunt nearby!!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Shrimp and angel hair pasta and jell-o and my water :bigsmile:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Lean pocket or a pb&j!
    i eat those both alot too..... Today I will have 1/2 PBsandwich no jelly and a small bowl of my chilli. Chilli will also be for dinner!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki !

Yum, haven't had one in FOREVER!:happy:
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burger with Lettuce and tomatoes!
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    frozen bean and cheese burrito
    300 cals
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm having a salad with spinach, baked chicken and steamed mushrooms and some balsamic vinaegarette :tongue:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Boiled Egg Sandwich - nothing fancy, but hey, I enjoyed it :wink:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Left over Runza from last night.

For those of you that don't know what a runza is. You take hamburger and brown it with some onion, salt and pepper (I add a little garlic powder), Then you mix it with some shredded and cooked cabbage. Then you roll out some bread dough to about the size of a saucer and put a spoonful of the mixture one it (I put a slice of cheese in mine) and then wrap the bread around the mixture and pinch it closed. Then you bake till the bread is done. It is so yummy. Nebraska actually has Runza restruants, but I don't really care for their Runza bc they are really bready. I like to roll my dough out pretty thin so that the bread isn't really thick and you have a lower bread to stuffing ratio.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thinking about a mini pizza using Josephs whole-grain pita, part-skim mozzarella, sauce and turkey pepperoni. Will have some fruit and maybe crackers and hummus with it since I have a lot of calories to use after my workout!! YES! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I just calculated my little mini pizza as being 160 cals!! That rocks!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I just calculated my little mini pizza as being 160 cals!! That rocks!!! :wink: :laugh:

Woot! :drinker:

Having a salad today. Gotta be a good girl for the next couple of weeks so I can partake in Thanksgiving's food orgy! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Having a salad today. Gotta be a good girl for the next couple of weeks so I can partake in Thanksgiving's food orgy! :laugh:
    Omg, I know! I LOOOVE Thanksgiving!!! I am anticipating the stuffing, gravy, rolls (of course rolls!! LOL!) SIGH!!!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Omg, I know! I LOOOVE Thanksgiving!!! I am anticipating the stuffing, gravy, rolls (of course rolls!! LOL!) SIGH!!!!!!

I can just imagine....

"Tami, pass the rolls please.....Tami......:noway: "

Speedy+the+Mean+Dog+2.jpg
  • TamTastic
    Options

I can just imagine....

"Tami, pass the rolls please.....Tami......:noway: "

Speedy+the+Mean+Dog+2.jpg
    They are MINE MINE!! My precioussss!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Lean Pocket
  • TamTastic
    Options
    My little pizza! 160 cals. Yessireee! I had some baked blue corn tortilla chips and salsa too. Nummy!
    39610_6323.jpg