~10 lbs down! :)

Options
New to this forum, but not to dieting and weight loss. Began dieting around May, and making slow progress. Down from the mid-150s to 147 which means I am out of the overweight category! Looking to go down to the mid-120s.

EDIT: Also, not sure if my 10 lbs may look meagre/insignificant to someone with more serious weight-loss goals, but the difference has already given a huge boost to my self-confidence. Just wanted to share my progress and hopefully find some support to keep me motivated!

Replies

• jeesa
    jeesa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's very hard starting off! Keep it up!
    140150 Posts: 27
    Options
    i don't think that it's insignificant at all, i personally can't wait to see my ticker say that i've lost 10 lbs. congratulations! :)
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    10 lbs is a great achievement, that's a dress size. My starting weight and goals are similar to yours. I started off at 157 and I'm currently 141.5. Good luck for the next 10!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ten pounds is great! Way to go!
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding... a lb is a lb is a lb....and 10lb is brilliant. You should be celebrating your success!! Onward.....
  • buffyfan28
    buffyfan28 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi

10lbs is a fantastic achievement, its good to celebrate every milestone we can to help keep motivated.
    I have similar weight and goals to you so feel free to add me, Good luck with the next 10 lbs
  • Evelyn2050
    Evelyn2050 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I agree with many of these replies - "a lb is a lb" no matter how many or few you need to lose. Bravo for you!
  • Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! I can't wait till i hit the 10 lb mark. Im 3 weeks into it and just hit 2.. so 10 lbs is an achievement for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!