Follow up to HRM Post....

Options
I ended up purchasing a HRM after hearing all the great reviews from you guys. Bought a Polar at ****'s for about $100. WORTH EVERY CENT! I've only used it twice and I LOVE IT! It keeps me on track through my workout so that I'm maintaining my heart rate throughout instead of slacking!

If you don't have one GET ONE! The calorie count feature is awesome too. When you're doing strength training you have no idea how many calories you burn unless you have this HRM. Totally worth it!

Thanks again for all your input!

86075.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• rwalden628
    Options
    I ended up purchasing a HRM after hearing all the great reviews from you guys. Bought a Polar at ****'s for about $100. WORTH EVERY CENT! I've only used it twice and I LOVE IT! It keeps me on track through my workout so that I'm maintaining my heart rate throughout instead of slacking!

If you don't have one GET ONE! The calorie count feature is awesome too. When you're doing strength training you have no idea how many calories you burn unless you have this HRM. Totally worth it!

Thanks again for all your input!

86075.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • rwalden628
    Options
    HA! That wasn't a cuss word! "****'s" is the name of the store where I bought it! Dirty minded computer!