My breakfast is my biggest meal.

Options
2»

Replies

• MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I just stir mine in after the oatmeal has been cooked.
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    always my biggest meal! and my favorite meal! i cant wait to eat it in the morning lol

I know, right? I be laying in bed thinking about what to eat in the morning! :laugh:

Haha! Me too!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    No, mine is always dinner and my afternoon snack.

But, it's supposed to be a good method.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I usually have...

16 oz 1% milk with 2 tbps Nesquik powder (300 calories, but around 22 protein... I'm a chocolate milk freak, I HAVE to have this, haha)
    Oroweat Sandwich thin (100 calories, 5 protein) with either a little bit of butter or a tablespoon of peanut putter (30 calories, 0 protein or 100 calories, 4 protein)
    String cheese (80 calories, 7 protein) or one container of Danon Light and Fit yogurt (80 calories, 5 protein)- Sometimes I even do both of these!
    Total: Between 510-580

I "spend" most of my carbs at breakfast, not because it's my plan, but that's usually just the way it happens. Especially since I'm eating more. I'm only at 40% carbs, and I usually stay right around my carb limit (except for yesterday, haha).
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    No, mine is always dinner and my afternoon snack.

But, it's supposed to be a good method.

Mine is always dinner too. I know eating a big breakfast is a good weight loss strategy, but I'm not as hungry in the morning. Dinner is the only meal I eat with my husband, so there is the social aspect there...
  • txaggiekelly
    Options
    I like to go by this:

"Eat like a King for breakfast,
    a prince for lunch,
    and a beggar for dinner"