Wednesday 7/27 Fitness Challenge - Jumping Jacks

Now these I love

Today's challenge is 200 jumping jacks!! We are upping the amount because this is an exercise you can do at work, in the bathroom lol, or while watching Big Brother on Wednesday lol....

5802475-a-group-of-people-doing-jumping-jacks-in-the-park.jpg

Bonus challenge will be 50 switch kicks!!! Make sure you are jumping off one leg to the other, not just kicking each leg up....

switchkicks.jpg

Good-Luck.gif

Replies

• 200? That should just be for Lisa lol....and I did the switch kicks wrong last week. Idk what I was doing...switch knees more like it LMBO....thank God for pictures. I'm in
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Im in!!!!!! So does that mean I can do it as I work? Im a dayhome provider...hahaha come on kids, lets burn that energy off!!!! Follow me, 200 jumping jacks! lol
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Sounds like fun! I'm in!!
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Im in!!!!!! So does that mean I can do it as I work? Im a dayhome provider...hahaha come on kids, lets burn that energy off!!!! Follow me, 200 jumping jacks! lol

sounds good to me lol
  • JRena225
    200? That should just be for Lisa lol....and I did the switch kicks wrong last week. Idk what I was doing...switch knees more like it LMBO....thank God for pictures. I'm in

NIkki, when you do them right, you should be out of breathe lol...it's basically like you jumping off one foot to the next but kicking your knee/leg out on the way up....
  • Christina74S
    Christina74S Posts: 21 Member
    I'm up for this! Thanks for coming up with the challenges!!
  • Lisahill5
    Lisahill5 Posts: 28
    Hahaha haters!! Lol. That means I gotta do 400 lol
  • JRena225
    Hahaha haters!! Lol. That means I gotta do 400 lol

Go for it girl!!!! You can doooooo it lol
  • JRena225
    I'm up for this! Thanks for coming up with the challenges!!

you're welcome Christina
  • 200? That should just be for Lisa lol....and I did the switch kicks wrong last week. Idk what I was doing...switch knees more like it LMBO....thank God for pictures. I'm in

NIkki, when you do them right, you should be out of breathe lol...it's basically like you jumping off one foot to the next but kicking your knee/leg out on the way up....

I was out of breath but that doesn't mean I was doing it right just means I'm fat hence the reason I'm doing the challenges LOL!!!! At any rate I see how to do em now so lets get it. And I MUST squeeze in those jumping jacks at work cuz trying to do them all in one sitting like last week is a HELL NO NO....sorry lol
  • Hahaha haters!! Lol. That means I gotta do 400 lol

LMBO!!!! Girl I ain't hatin I loooove that you got it like that. I commend you....I can only pray I'll get to that but right now ima stick wit my 200 good luck wit that 400 lol.
  • JRena225
    yeah i can usually get in about 10 to 15 on pee breaks at work lol, so by the time i get home, I can bang out the other 100.....
  • Lisahill5
    I do it cuz my inner fatty says I can't and I love to prove
    Her wrong :) And if u spread it out through out the day u'd be amazed how many u can do.
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Hope it's okay for anyone to take the challenge... I happened upon your post and it was just the incentive I needed to get up from in front of the TV. I did a warmup and then the Jumping Jacks (albeit in bursts of 20 to 30 with a short break in between, but still). I felt so good for completing the 200, I added the bonus. Great idea; thanks for posting!
  • JRena225
    Hope it's okay for anyone to take the challenge... I happened upon your post and it was just the incentive I needed to get up from in front of the TV. I did a warmup and then the Jumping Jacks (albeit in bursts of 20 to 30 with a short break in between, but still). I felt so good for completing the 200, I added the bonus. Great idea; thanks for posting!

you're welcome Chatter!!!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Did yesterday's 100 squats this morning (better late than never!) and am going to close my office door to get started on the jacks. So happy I found your challenges - thank you so very much!!! =)
  • JRena225
    you are very welcome....I did just 10 in the bathroom lol
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    I'm in. 200 jumping jacks and 50 switch kicks. I did some with Shaun T this morning, but I'll go ahead and do more.
  • Lisahill5
    I am done and doubled as to not let down my fifty name given to me haha. 400 jumping jacks and 100 switch kicks. I ain't gonna lie...I can't breathe and I am swimming in a pool of boob sweat and sweat dripping everywhere else too! Lol
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    I'm in. 200 jumping jacks and 50 switch kicks. I did some with Shaun T this morning, but I'll go ahead and do more.

50 switch kicks - done